Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    i dont even know what side you people are on. its either

lets blow em up with nukes and shoot them with our AR-15 "assault" rifles cause we are amurica and thats what we do....

or

im a hipster, let's occupy stuff till we get what we want.... and anyone who disagrees with my opinion is a "murica luvin redneck"
    Actually, some of us think are neither of those...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Actually, some of us think are neither of those...
    you're from Australia, YOU DONT COUNT!

(it doesn't translate well on the internet but sarcasm is a beautiful thing)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    you're from Australia, YOU DONT COUNT!

(it doesn't translate well on the internet but sarcasm is a beautiful thing)
    I find it amazing it took this long for someone to say it, but disappointed that it's sarcasm

vCash
    I don't think most people comprehend how insane of a country they really are. They're the most isolated culture on the planet. Watch some documentaries on it, they actually believe the Il's are gods. They have no access to outside media,culture,books etc. They starve,torture,imprison and murder their own countrymen. They aren't that far off what Nazi Germany was doing in the 30's and 40's or the Soviets when Stalin was in power. They are told the West, especially America are evil people who want to kill everyone in the country. They are brainwashed like you wouldn't believe and have no personal opinions, not that they're allowed to have one anyways. I've tried to study the country since I was in high school but it's nearly impossible to find information. The isolation is incredible. The really weird thing is, Kim Jong-il actually loved many things American, especially Hollywood. Getting into a nuclear pissing match would be the worst thing to happen in human history, I don't think people how dumb that would be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Compared to you, the guy that says "wi shud attak dem nao!!!" as if that's an intelligent option, I am an expert
    Oh my. Please, do tell where I said attack them now? Because I never said anything close to it. I said sitting back and laughing is idiotic but that isn't mean "attack them now." And guess what? No matter how much you dislike it eventually we will go to war with NK. So no matter how much you post "dur, dur Me a troll." It's almost inevitable.
    Last edited by ATL#22; 01-26-2013 at 10:09 AM.

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Oh my. Please do tell, troll, where I said attack them now? Because I never said anything close to it.
    Actually, you did allude to something pretty close to that.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Actually, you did allude to something pretty close to that.
    I read "other people" posting bomb them and others replying with "Murcia!" instead of actually discussing the issue. So tried to get a serious answer but instead got back "laugh at them."

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    I read "other people" posting bomb them and others replying with "Murcia!" instead of actually discussing the issue. So tried to get a serious answer but instead got back "laugh at them."
    How is that any less serious than "Bomb the **** out of them!"...which is what you want to do?

There's no reason to take them seriously at this point.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash

NK is a joke, just like the people suggesting we should actually waste time and resources on that insignificant dump in a military conflict. Chickenhawks are too funny.

vCash
    We should bomb ourselves to save them the trouble

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    LOL Stick to hockey and snowplows and keep your mouth shut is that murica enough for you? It's not my fault you have no balls. Someone threatens you what you just hide in a corner and hope they're kidding around?
    hockey and snowplows? so i guess you were making Canadian stereotypes even though these insults you made were towards an American?

vCash
    I see why gun laws in the States do not work

And why it works almost pretty much everywhere else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    1. We don't have proof of them having nuclear weapons. They, by all reports, don't yet.
    2. Their missiles haven't gotten anywhere CLOSE to us.
    3. Instigating a fight = we're ****ing up the whole ****ing world.

There's no reason to bully them. There's no reason to play world police.

I'm guessing you haven't been, aren't, or won't ever go into the military considering your stance?
    actually, from all reports they do have nuclear weapons...or at least the ability to test one. It is widely accepted that North Korea has conducted 2 nuclear tests. What they don't have is a delivery system. Being able to create a nuclear detonation in an underground tunnel is a lot different than having something that can be delivered by a plane/rocket/artillery shell. North Korea's rocket technology is pathetic, and even those rockets that they are capable of firing with confidence (which have no where near the range of hitting the United States) do not have the ability to carry a nuclear warhead.

If North Korea even wanted to, they lack the ability to attack the United States directly. They can threaten the US's friends and interests, but not the continental US/Alaska/Hawaii.
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    It's nice to see that the new leader is just as much of an imbecile as his father.

vCash
    We should go about our daily business and pay them no mind. One of these "tests" (if they actually had a nuke) will wipe themselves off the face of the earth. "Yaaay rocket go up!!!......Nooooo, rocket come back down!" Squadoosh!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast