Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    LOL Stick to hockey and snowplows and keep your mouth shut is that murica enough for you? It's not my fault you have no balls. Someone threatens you what you just hide in a corner and hope they're kidding around?
    North Korea doesn't have technology that can do anything to the US.

*clankclankclank* goes the sound as you walk. Coincidentally, your thoughts make a sound, too:

vCash
    Like father like son

vCash
    Your point being what? Vietnam was 40 years ago and America mainly just butted in to help the south o how horrible of the US. Afghanistan and iraq had regimes that needed to be removed not all of their country is raised to hate the US and threaten to send nukes towards the US every other week. I said we should key word being SHOULD understand now?
    We aren't, and we shouldn't be, the World Police as much as you'd like us to be.

Side note: I do find that movie increasingly hilarious as I watch it. The puppetry has a nice, underlying connotation that I think is very fitting for the 'Murrica! crowd.

vCash
    give them actual women instead of drones and i'm sure they'll be quick to re-consider.

vCash
    LOL Stick to hockey and snowplows and keep your mouth shut is that murica enough for you? It's not my fault you have no balls. Someone threatens you what you just hide in a corner and hope they're kidding around?
    You're trying too hard

vCash
    God I hate these North Korean gov't officials. I think they have small penis syndrome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    God I hate these North Korean gov't officials. I think they have small penis syndrome.
    *insert stereotyped joke that'll lead to an infraction here*

vCash
    Damn this thread already has it all covered. From Murrrrrricaaa ****kk yarrrrrrrr, to Foreign US hatred, to self loathing Americans, to sarcastic ****kkk yarrrrrr. I don't even know what to post now so im just gonna leave.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    i saw that really stupid "Obama" movie made by that stupid fat indian guy that just bashed Obama the whole time... i forget what it was called bc it was so horrible... but one thing he pointed out was that Obama had removed majority of the US's nuclear weapons or something... can anyone confirm this? I was uphauled at the movie so I didnt really believe it, but now its pretty relevant.
    Yea I thought I heard that myself, im pretty sure they are.

How about this bad boy

http://techie-buzz.com/science/most-...dismatled.html

vCash
    North Koreans are funny.

vCash

vCash
    Afghanistan and iraq had regimes that needed to be removed
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    I want to go into that country and destroy all of them. They threaten my country and I'll kill them all because you are messing with my family. We could wipe them off the planet in less than like 40 seconds if we really wanted to and I just hope that thats what we do when the time comes. Keep talking about your nukes puny little Korea. Where even is Korea? Fricken joke country. Can't even win a war against South Korea and they want to point nukes at us? Think they've ever even seen pics of Hiroshima? Doubt it.

vCash
    Its blustery statements being made for a domestic audience by the North Korean leadership. Kim Jong-un has undertaken some liberalizing policies in NK since taking over for his father, and needs to appeal to the hard liners to maintain his power.

Furthermore, North Korea lacks the ability to launch a rocket at the United States, and knows that any attack on S. Korea or Japan would be met by massive immediate US retaliation.
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast