Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Serious question, what is it that the U.S. did to NK?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    did you forge those balls of brass yourself in your personal foundry which you constructed yourself out of 'murrcan materials and inj'nuity?
    yur!!! Murr'ca!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Serious question, what is it that the U.S. did to NK?
    Let me drop a few words of wisdom for you, don't worry it won't be too abstract, and I won't go into full detail because my level of thinking is much more different to yours, and I also have access to information that you may not have. (and don't worry, I'm just messing with you)

The basic gist of it is, America defended SK & fought NK, they also imposed multiple sanctions against NK, plus America is nothing more that an evil, capitalist monster. There's that, and so much more, but those are sort of the main points.

Anyway...this is par forthe course for NK. They make these threats every year, multiple times. Despite no action being taken, the U.S. will take this seriously, they'll keep a very watchful eye on NK and will certainly be putting pressure on them and urging China to put pressure on NK also. America also isn't going to create another conflict, entering another theatre of war, especially one that could end up involving China and Russia.
    Last edited by LegendX; 01-24-2013 at 09:40 PM.

vCash
    ha
    ha
    funny guy

But for real, what kinda sanctions? Serious, like Iraq style, causing mass deaths? I mean they really have some kinda issue with the u.s., like u said, they do this **** every year, SOMEthing's gotta be going on. I just have no clue what
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-24-2013 at 09:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    it is a fact that owning a small firearm will prevent you from getting incinerated by a nuclear missile
    To be fair a small firearm is probably sufficient defense against whatever NK sends our way. Not that it would ever make it here...

vCash
    ha
    ha
    funny guy

But for real, what kinda sanctions? Serious, like Iraq style, causing mass deaths? I mean they really have some kinda issue with the u.s., like u said, they do this **** every year, SOMEthing's gotta be going on. I just have no clue what
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North...ates_relations

vCash
    So much Murrica in this thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    damn, that's some old school beef.

vCash

They don't even have cell phones.

vCash
    God damn dash last named asians...

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    damn, that's some old school beef.
    Yea. My favorite part though, one of the biggest positives in the whole relation was an orchestra playing there.

vCash
    the last time the US put a nation in their place, we dropped 2 nukes on their *** and killed 200,000 people.

also, that country hasn't harmed a fly since.

lets do it again

there is a lot of sarcasm in that post.... but seriously. something needs to be done about these countries that get a nuke, and then we give them what they want just because they have one bomb when we have 1000 times what they have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    the last time the US put a nation in their place, we dropped 2 nukes on their *** and killed 200,000 people.

also, that country hasn't harmed a fly since.

lets do it again

there is a lot of sarcasm in that post.... but seriously. something needs to be done about these countries that get a nuke, and then we give them what they want just because they have one bomb when we have 1000 times what they have.
    i saw that really stupid "Obama" movie made by that stupid fat indian guy that just bashed Obama the whole time... i forget what it was called bc it was so horrible... but one thing he pointed out was that Obama had removed majority of the US's nuclear weapons or something... can anyone confirm this? I was uphauled at the movie so I didnt really believe it, but now its pretty relevant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Did you forge those balls of brass yourself in your personal foundry which you constructed yourself out of 'Murrcan materials and inj'nuity?
    LOL Stick to hockey and snowplows and keep your mouth shut is that murica enough for you? It's not my fault you have no balls. Someone threatens you what you just hide in a corner and hope they're kidding around?
    49ersssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    Yea we'll just wipe them off the planet. Like that time we wiped Vietnam off the map. And how we wiped Iraq and Afghanistan off the map.
    Your point being what? Vietnam was 40 years ago and America mainly just butted in to help the south o how horrible of the US. Afghanistan and iraq had regimes that needed to be removed not all of their country is raised to hate the US and threaten to send nukes towards the US every other week. I said we should key word being SHOULD understand now?
    49ersssss

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast