Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    this is why gun restrictions are a bad thing, the states can now defend themselves properly
    it is a fact that owning a small firearm will prevent you from getting incinerated by a nuclear missile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    i watched a documentary a little while ago about a North Korean family who had daughters that were preparing for some massive choreographed gymnastics performance. it's pretty staggering to see how completely normal they are as a family, and then to have it interrupted by casual conversation about hatred for the United States and adoration for their dictator.
    that is because if they don't converse about their hatred for the US and their adoration for their dictator, then they could be punished severely

vCash
    We don't need to test ours!

vCash
    they're bluffing. they don't have the missile/rocket technology to hit us here in the US. they're at least 50 years away. heck, i don't think even China has that technology.
    Last edited by FOBolous; 01-24-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    that is because if they don't converse about their hatred for the US and their adoration for their dictator, then they could be punished severely
    i understand why you would mention that as a possibility, but the people in the documentary were exhibiting a genuine sense of extreme nationalism

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    they're bluffing. they don't have the missile/rocket technology to hit us here in the US. they're at least 50 years away. heck, i don't think even China has that technology.
    That's true...but of course that doesn't stop people from overreacting and wanting to bomb countless innocent civilians in the country

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    i understand why you would mention that as a possibility, but the people in the documentary were exhibiting a genuine sense of extreme nationalism
    maybe because they were afraid that this video recording would get back in the hands of extremists. in North Korea they have a secret police everywhere even outside of Korea who pose as normal civilians and try and book people all the time.

you don't think the North Koreans haven't seen this video yet? im sure they can get this documentary online and if not, they will find a way easily

people act differently in front of a camera as well

and like i said, its a recording. its going to be recorded and can always be brought up as evidence

vCash
    these gov'ts are ********. does north korea really think that US civillians are responsible for any beef they have with the U.S.? no way. ALL gov'ts make this vital mistake. Also, those are fightin words, and they are pickin on the biggest kid in the school. I wouldnt be upset if we hit them first and prevented them from attacking us. How far do they have to go until we do something about it? If they already threatened us, in my opinion, thats them digging their own grave and warrants action by us. Nip it in the bud I say.

vCash
    i'm glad some of you arent in any type of decision making position.the whole go to war with anyone who says anything against us is a failed policy and something that we dont have the resources to undertake as we've spent a decade trying to do exactly that.all it is ,is bluster, it plays to an audience and distracts from internal problems.hell we've done it all the time,or does no one remember the cold war or all the neocon bluster about iran?
    Last edited by abe_froman; 01-24-2013 at 03:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    i'm glad some of you arent in any type of decision making position.the whole go to war with anyone who says anything against us is a failed policy and something that we dont have the resources to undertake.all it is ,is bluster, it plays to an audience and distracts from internal problems.hell we've done it all the time,or does no one remember the cold war or all the neocon bluster about iran?
    Not saying go to war, but take the necessary steps to make sure they dont send any missles our way. Id rather not assume that theyre just bluffing, which is most likely the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    Not saying go to war, but take the necessary steps to make sure they dont send any missles our way. Id rather not assume that theyre just bluffing, which is most likely the case.
    if we do that than they launch at south korea and japan.now you've destabilized the region,good job.they wont do anything because china wont let them
    Last edited by abe_froman; 01-24-2013 at 03:46 PM.

vCash
    Keep messing with Sasquatch or poking the bear.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about these nutjobs i never wish death upon people but when you threaten the U.S your threatening me and everyone who lives here. If we went to war with these idiots i would be one of the first to sign up. Wipe them off the ****ing planet no peaceful we take out your military and its over. I want every last one of them gone if your an innocent North Korean if there is such a thing then your as better flee south with the good Koreans.

As far as china yea we wouldn't want to go into a war with them but the U.S military would destroy them too. But at what cost is the problem.
    Yea we'll just wipe them off the planet. Like that time we wiped Vietnam off the map. And how we wiped Iraq and Afghanistan off the map.

vCash
    We have nothing to worry about. If they try anything China will ***** slap them. China needs the U.S. and if North Korea tries to start anything with us, they'll put sanctions against North Korea and I could see them stop backing North Korea all together. That would be bad for North Korea. I guess it just depends on how stupid they actually are. This is like a 10 year old kid telling Jon Jones he's going to beat him up...not only will Jones laugh, but the parents of this kid will tell him to shut up, and if the kid runs at Jones, the parents will put the kid in his place
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about these nutjobs i never wish death upon people but when you threaten the U.S your threatening me and everyone who lives here. If we went to war with these idiots i would be one of the first to sign up. Wipe them off the ****ing planet no peaceful we take out your military and its over. I want every last one of them gone if your an innocent North Korean if there is such a thing then your as better flee south with the good Koreans.

As far as china yea we wouldn't want to go into a war with them but the U.S military would destroy them too. But at what cost is the problem.
    Did you forge those balls of brass yourself in your personal foundry which you constructed yourself out of 'Murrcan materials and inj'nuity?
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast