Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Would We be Happy

Let's say we don't make the playoffs. I know we would all be mad. But what if they ended the season strong. Like they really showed during the last 15-20 games they can dominate and kill any team. Maybe even a 15 game win-streak to end it all. Would we be happy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pnoyz15 View Post
    Let's say we don't make the playoffs. I know we would all be mad. But what if they ended the season strong. Like they really showed during the last 15-20 games they can dominate and kill any team. Maybe even a 15 game win-streak to end it all. Would we be happy?
    Why the hell should we be happy? This team is built to win and we wouldn't even get the lottery pick. If they don't make the playoffs this season is a complete fail, no matter how you look at it.

vCash
    Nope, definitely wouldn't be happy.

vCash
    No.
    If anything it would be frustrating.

If you have 4 future HOF players, its championship or bust.

vCash
    This is what happened to the dodgers.. They started to play the last little bit of the season but still missed the playoffs.. I wasn't happy about it, but I guess it gave me some hope for next season..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    **** no... anything that gives the FO a glimmer of hope is bad for the franchise long term...

doesn't matter anyway. Once we are out of the playoff picture there will be a TON of guys sitting out