Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    I get that he wants to make money off it and im fine with that part.. The part that drives me crazy is somehow kissing your bicep can trademarked in the first place..

that and its just called KISSING YOUR BICEP.. Not Kaperkissing
    thank you...... I better go trade mark shooting my three guns like Westbrook before westbrook does!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    I get that he wants to make money off it and im fine with that part.. The part that drives me crazy is somehow kissing your bicep can trademarked in the first place..

that and its just called KISSING YOUR BICEP.. Not Kaperkissing
    I'm pretty sure it will only cover the cases of someone kissing their bicep with #Kaepernicking or anything like that attached to it. I'm no patent expert clearly, but I mean if someone was using my name to make money off of something I'd at least want my cut. The sad thing is that, now that it will be patented there will most likely be ZERO merchandise with it on it out there so he won't even make money from it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it will only cover the cases of someone kissing their bicep with #Kaepernicking or anything like that attached to it. I'm no patent expert clearly, but I mean if someone was using my name to make money off of something I'd at least want my cut. The sad thing is that, now that it will be patented there will most likely be ZERO merchandise with it on it out there so he won't even make money from it.
    Kaepernick supposedly already said he was going to make t-shirts with the phrase per profootballtalk.com

Kaepernick’s application said that he plans to use the term on clothing and ESPN reports that he has designs on other trademarks as well.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Kaepernick supposedly already said he was going to make t-shirts with the phrase per profootballtalk.com
    Ehh well then good on him I guess, I mean if its got his name and likeness. At the rate his career is going I'm really surprised Tebow hasn't gone after "Tebowing" in this same regard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Really? I always just seen how everyone thought Smith was the worse QB ever. Worse then Sanchez.

Why do people hate Rodgers? Because he's ****ing awesome. Just the way it goes with certain players, especially QBs.
    Well I'd say hate probably has more to do with success, rather then fear. I'll be honest I hated Smith so much because he was a **** QB, but his record would say he was successful (past couple years). Maybe it was the fact that people said he was successful because of his record, while being a **** QB. IDK. lol. I HATE Alex Smith.

vCash
    Clearly this guy has never watched the WWE. He's acting like he's the first athlete to ever kiss his bicep. This whole *insert athlete name here ING* is getting out of control.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Ehh well then good on him I guess, I mean if its got his name and likeness. At the rate his career is going I'm really surprised Tebow hasn't gone after "Tebowing" in this same regard.
    He has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    He has.
    Well there you go lol

9. 01-25-2013, 12:55 PM
    Reason
    Insults

vCash
    And i'm really not seeing the Dbag part of all this. I met the guy and he was a nice guy and signed for these kids in front of me. Not to mention earlier this year the niners were up big on the Bills? in the late 4th quarter and he scrambles for what would have been a TD but he slides down on the 1 yard line to end the game. Nice guy from what I've seen.

vCash
    So many butt hurt fans in here, it's comical.

Like homestarunner said, READ the article first. So many who have commented have no concept of what is happening.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knickrocketsfan View Post
    The pose is not even a unique on. I do not think anyone outside of the 49s fans even care about this guy. He is a great story, but who cares. Also, really the terming is not catchy. He should thank tebow.
    He is lighting up the television, so obviously someone cares dude. We don't always have to talk about Melo or Jeter.

vCash
    Damn I need to hurry up and trademark pooping before an athlete wakes up one morning and thinks he can make money off it cause he does it.

vCash
    You guys are a bunch of morons. He isn't trademarking the act of kissing his bicep. Rather than letting someone else make money off his name he is simply trademarking the term Kaepernicking. This is what pro athletes do all the time. Some idiot reporter called him a thug for having tatoos, so in his next game when he ran a td in he kissed the TATOO on his bicep. at least there was a reason behind it to begin with. Is it korny yes, but so was tebowing and these guys will make a fortune off it. Yes Im a bit of a homer but you guys just sound ******** with all your trademarking jokes.

vCash
    kissing the bicep isnt even original. other athletes already used to do this every time

vCash
    He isn't trademarking the act. He's trademarking the word. There is a difference. Also some of the proceeds from the "Kaepernicking" shirt sales will go to Camp Taylor, which organizes camps for children with congenital heart defects. Kap's parents lost two children to heart defects.

Slap Hands!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast