Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Colin Kaepernick files to trademark signature pose...SERIOUSLY?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...signature-pose

The dude is a great story good QB, but i think he needs to focus on the task he has upcoming rather then wanting to trademark something that BTW i dont consider that being his...i mean what is up with wanting to trade mark a pose now? do they get money if someone uses it or something or what...i think its stupid.

vCash
    Are you American? Its something called Capitalism.

In fact it was be stupid NOT to trademark it. Why would he not want rights to something that has his name on it? Also this might be too difficult for you to understand, but Kaepernick doesn't need to fill out all the forms himself, he doesn't even need to do anything as he can hire someone to do it for him, which means he can still focus on the upcoming game.

vCash
    Remember when professional athletes only cared about the game they played?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post

In fact it was be stupid NOT to trademark it. Why would he not want rights to something that has his name on it? Also this might be too difficult for you to understand, but Kaepernick doesn't need to fill out all the forms himself, he doesn't even need to do anything as he can hire someone to do it for him, which means he can still focus on the upcoming game.
    I dont understand what being American has anything to do with it, are you an American? considering you cant even properly write out a sentence that makes sense....and of course i know what Capitalism is...and no its not at all difficult to understand that this kid should not even be concerned about this now that he is making a name for himself...would he be doing this is he was still backing up Alex Smith?, something that is not even his because this so called trademark pose unlike Tebowing has been seen in many other sports before....specially in wrestling which was mentioned in the article....which i dont think you read...if anything i think your getting your panties up in a bunch because well as your sig and name says your QUITE the big fan of Colin! no need to get offended....

vCash
    Who cares, at the end of the day he is just another form of entertainment. If he wants to trademark this 'pose' then go ahead and let him. In the mean time, I'm gonna trade mark the placement of my tv in my living room
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    Someone is going to make money off merchandise with that pose on it. Why shouldn't it be him? I think he can afford 3 seconds to answer his agent with "okay" when asked if he should get it trademarked.
    Think of the wildest, most irresponsible adult you know. Now think of them hammered in a bar. Now picture them hammered in a bar openly carrying a loaded gun among a bunch of other drunk people with loaded guns. If this sounds like a good idea to you, you could be governor of Georgia or South Carolina.

vCash
    exactly... that was one point i was trying to make, back in the day so many things could have been trademarked by so many athletes, yet i dont think it happened or i may be wrong....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoV305 View Post
    I dont understand what being American has anything to do with it, are you an American? considering you cant even properly write out a sentence that makes sense....and of course i know what Capitalism is...and no its not at all difficult to understand that this kid should not even be concerned about this now that he is making a name for himself...would he be doing this is he was still backing up Alex Smith?, something that is not even his because this so called trademark pose unlike Tebowing has been seen in many other sports before....specially in wrestling which was mentioned in the article....which i dont think you read...if anything i think your getting your panties up in a bunch because well as your sig and name says your QUITE the big fan of Colin! no need to get offended....
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash

LOL No doubt. Imagine Kaep standing in line at the US Patent & Tracemark office right now, staring at his watch and pleading with one of the clerical types employed there, asking if they could hurry it up a bit because he's got "a thing" in about 10 days that he needs to do.

vCash
    who cares ?

vCash
    you have a point someone i guess will eventually trademark the pose...i guess if someone is going to make money off it let it be him

vCash
    i dont know what it is, but i just look at this guy and theres somethign about him i just dont like
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.
    lol ok dude...like i said no need to get all upset over a Colin Kaepernick thread, your response is way out of topic that is why i made my point that you my friend sound like an ***** questioning someone if they are American or know what Capitalism is...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i dont know what it is, but i just look at this guy and theres somethign about him i just dont like

lol maybe because he is the quaterback your going to face at the superbowl? im sure if you guys come out on top you may not dislike him that much...the kid has potential and is a threat at the qb position...

vCash
    Boring...who cares... waste of time ...... Now I really care less about this game ......seriously get over yourself

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast