vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Superstitions don't work.
    says who??
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    says who??
    They don't exist is the main problem with thinking they work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    this is a good point, everyone only sees the warriors wins against the clippers.... but the warriors have played the nuggets pretty well this season too....they handed the nuggets the double ot win early in the season... and they were in control of the game for 80% of the game a couple weeks ago. For some reason, they have just had some bad luck- and it wasnt necesarly the nuggets doing something the warriors werent capable of competing with. (The nuggets ddint force klay thompson to miss 2 free throws in OT that would have put the warriors up by 4 with 14 seconds to go.)

The refs almost screwed the warriors out of the one win they did have against the nuggets on national tv by giving andre igudaula 3 free throws on a rip through from 35 feet out.
    I'm not sold on the Nuggets either, I think they are getting WAAAAY over-rated by the so-called experts across the league. The reasons why I don't want to face the Nuggets are as follows:

1.) They are a lot more athletic than we are and that will hurt in a 7-game series.
    2.) We have no answer whatsoever for Fareid and Iggy, they kill us every game.
    3.) If Bogut doesn't return, their bigs are also better than ours and they would likely own the series for the Nuggets.
    Last edited by GSWJunkie; 01-24-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    way, way to early. I also had the Niners as playoff locks for the last two years and the Giants as well, and I was not thinking about potential opponents yet...
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    In his defense, the OP said "potential matchup" meaning the Warriors potentially make the Playoffs...

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Cool. Then my potential matchup for the 2013 WS is the Giants vs the Blue Jays.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Cool. Then my potential matchup for the 2013 WS is the Giants vs the Blue Jays.
    Playoffs are a crapshoot, different wanting who you want in a later match up. It's very easy to think about first round opponents because they are easier to predict.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12