Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Movie ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

So, this movie's okay. I hadn't seen it since probably the year it came out, or maybe once more within a couple years of it coming out. Caught it tonight and I still feel its an okay movie; not great, not terrible.

What this thread is about is the confrontation Dennis Quaid's character has with his wife, where he tells her he is thinking about retiring after the year due to health concerns and she goes off on him and says he can play for 2-3 more seasons and slaps the **** out of his ***. Pretty extreme opposite from how one would expect a spouse to react when confronted with that situation.

So I guess its a 2 part question:

1. Would you be calling a divorce lawyer if you were the player in the situation?

2. Do you think spouses have reacted this way? Do you know of any reported incedents where they have?

vCash
    Of course spouses have acted that way , and its wife's I'd assume as even gays would be able to both play right? Only women can't ..

Anyway some women date the guy in high school freshman or later depending.bc of how talented he is(gold digger in a diff way) .

They miss the money , fame ,glory but also when cap has to retire its bc injury but also age so it reminds the female he's not the same man anymore and you're not famous as u were AND you're older too lol ...all in one shot.

To your first question screw a divorce lawyer look at snarky LTs character ..he needs to stop having kids or whatever it was lol

vCash
    the speech with inches gives my goosebumps every time
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the speech with inches gives my goosebumps every time
    definitely one of the best speeches ever as far as sports movies are concerend.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash

Lightbulb The Movie ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    So, this movie's okay. I hadn't seen it since probably the year it came out, or maybe once more within a couple years of it coming out. Caught it tonight and I still feel its an okay movie; not great, not terrible.

What this thread is about is the confrontation Dennis Quaid's character has with his wife, where he tells her he is thinking about retiring after the year due to health concerns and she goes off on him and says he can play for 2-3 more seasons and slaps the **** out of his ***. Pretty extreme opposite from how one would expect a spouse to react when confronted with that situation.

So I guess its a 2 part question:

1. Would you be calling a divorce lawyer if you were the player in the situation?

2. Do you think spouses have reacted this way? Do you know of any reported incedents where they have?
    NO WAY, she gets a lot of what I have then; and based on what she said, she was only instead in my resources. I would have someone build a case that she what she is first, then hire the lawyer.

Not common; but there all kinds of people in this world and I imagine some players do not care, beyond their bodies and what they do with them, during sex, and allow them to do with others.
    Cannot remember anything like that; but some are dumb and pay off to try to keep out of the media.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.