Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

No more trade assets!

"Unfortunately for D12, his season took another sour turn during the Lakers' 106-93 loss against the Memphis Grizzlies."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...stars-shoulder

Our only trade pieces are Pau & Dwight! If this is serious Howard will be out for some time, possibly after the deadline. There goes any trade possibility with eithe one of them. Our season started & ended all in one night! Thanks Jimbaco! I fu:/ing hate you!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parr4 View Post
    "Unfortunately for D12, his season took another sour turn during the Lakers' 106-93 loss against the Memphis Grizzlies."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...stars-shoulder

Our only trade pieces are Pau & Dwight! If this is serious Howard will be out for some time, possibly after the deadline. There goes any trade possibility with eithe one of them. Our season started & ended all in one night! Thanks Jimbaco! I fu:/ing hate you!!!
    We you, me and the rest here wanted an all-star team though. So we should hate ourselves more.

vCash
    Idk if you remember I posted last summer the guy I wanted was Monroe & everyone thought I was crazy for suggesting Bynum for Monroe. Yes over the summer it didnt seem so brilliant. But yes I was a little excitedl we got Howard. As of yesterday I am ready to give up Howard for Lopez straight up! I'm just pissed that management won't admit it and do something about it.

vCash
    Idk if you remember I posted last summer the guy I wanted was Monroe & everyone thought I was crazy for suggesting Bynum for Monroe. Yes over the summer it didnt seem so brilliant. But yes I was a little excitedl we got Howard. As of yesterday I am ready to give up Howard for Lopez straight up! I'm just pissed that management won't admit it and do something about it.
    I'd trade Howard for Lopez too but Dantoni must go also!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerNationFan View Post
    I'd trade Howard for Lopez too but Dantoni must go also!!!
    Have you guys lost it? Howard for lopez? Were nit getting rid of howard. Not his fault. Coach is lost. Im not trading howard unless a superstar comes back in return.

vCash
    oh well, season is getting close to an end

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFreak24 View Post
    Have you guys lost it? Howard for lopez? Were nit getting rid of howard. Not his fault. Coach is lost. Im not trading howard unless a superstar comes back in return.
    And that was why never traded Bynum before because it was Dwight or bust. Also we won't get back a superstar back, but we will be getting 2 #1's for him though.

vCash
    so we started with kobe, pau , howard and didnt work, then nash , kobe, howard, didnt work, then a few games witheveryone, didnt work, now we get to see nash, kobe, pau..........

anyone wants to bet when dwight is back kobe gets injured and we get to tast nash, dwight, pau too?

vCash
    When you guys see what Bynum can do with a real playmaker (Holiday), and how well he'll do without Kobe around, I'm gonna laugh and cry at the same time.

vCash
    And what monroe could have done for us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    When you guys see what Bynum can do with a real playmaker (Holiday), and how well he'll do without Kobe around, I'm gonna laugh and cry at the same time.
    Bynum is a bum ans unreliable. Get over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    Bynum is a bum and unreliable, Get over it. So what if he plays good 2 month out of each season. Been there done that. Lakers held on to him too long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Bynum is a bum and unreliable, Get over it. So what if he plays good 2 month out of each season. Been there done that. Lakers held on to him too long.
    ha ha so true if we kept Bynum he would be out right now (he went bowling while rhabbing and made him self worse he doesnt give a **** about the game) and then he would leave at the end of the season, I'm so tired of reading everyone's complaints on here its sad, we all got what we wanted (minus MDA) but i honestly don't think Phil could save this team. They do not play together at all, you can see Dwight, Nash are not comfortable, and the bench changes every night. They are more surprised then we are when they get sent in. Its not even fun to watch, I hate saying this but my two fav Lakers are Earl Clark and MWP ha ha I actually thought about getting a Clark jersey ha ha

vCash
    people blaming jim buss for assembling this "crappy" roster but was praising him during the offseason after getting nash and dwight.
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    Praised by the ignorant fans. The rational minds were already worried about age, slowness and a so-so bench.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast