Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Darelle Revis?

vCash

Darelle Revis?

Money aside

Is anyone interested in giving up Pierre Thomas and draft picks for Revis?
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Ah you beat me to it...But yes I would definitely be in. Revis is arguably the best corner in the league. He would instantly make the whole defense better. I think he could account for at least 6 coverage sacks. Move him on the number 1 receiver and have P-Rod on the #2. Just wondering what it would take to get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSaints23 View Post
    Ah you beat me to it...But yes I would definitely be in. Revis is arguably the best corner in the league. He would instantly make the whole defense better. I think he could account for at least 6 coverage sacks. Move him on the number 1 receiver and have P-Rod on the #2. Just wondering what it would take to get him.
    Thats what she said...............................

Anyway, what would it take to get him?

I think the Jets would let him go if we offered

Pierre Thomas
    Lance Moore
    and a 1st round pick
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Where did this talk even come from? Is this random or is there a source?

PT, Moore and a 1st? Revis is great and all, but that's too much. 1st round picks are almost never traded just for players. Don't forget that Brees loves Moore, and Moore just had his best season.

Also, just found the story. Even if the Saints could trade for Revis, Loomis would have to find the money to extend him after this upcoming season. If not, the Saints are trading all that for one year of Revis. I don't see this happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Where did this talk even come from? Is this random or is there a source?

PT, Moore and a 1st? Revis is great and all, but that's too much. 1st round picks are almost never traded just for players. Don't forget that Brees loves Moore, and Moore just had his best season.

Also, just found the story. Even if the Saints could trade for Revis, Loomis would have to find the money to extend him after this upcoming season. If not, the Saints are trading all that for one year of Revis. I don't see this happening.
    Just me being random don't mean to get anyone's hopes up this morning

Tho having Revis would be nice!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    A team like Detroit could trade DT- Fairley or their Top 5 1st Rd pick and/or both if they choose. This thread is just to past time bcuz we don't even have the money to resign him. Other teams have more to offer, plus we are just getting back into a comfort zone from trading our draft picks to NE couple of years ago. This is a weak azz draft class but I still want to keep my draft picks, it's cheaper! Signing FA and trading for veterans cost more money!

Yep, you guessed it....
    Aint nobody got time for that!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-24-2013 at 08:18 AM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Revis would be nice, but odds of that happening is slim to none. Especially for the price.

vCash
    I don't want to have the highest paid Offensive and Defensive players in the league. If he had some contract left, I may be inclined to explore my options, but not with him having 1 year left on his deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Prima Donna... They can keep him.

His talent isn't worth his bs.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Prima Donna... They can keep him.

His talent isn't worth his bs.
    Please.... Talk for yourself! All great players have attitudes and push their Franchise into a corner! Where have you been?

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Please.... Talk for yourself! All great players have attitudes and push their Franchise into a corner! Where have you been?

He's good but you can't put a 'me' guy on a 'we' team... Let him tear another team apart with his multiple holdouts. I don't give a **** about Darell Revis.

I'm fine with a little attitude and confidence for swagger's sake, but he's too much and has an inflated sense of importance. He's a now broken cornerback making 6M! Who the **** would pay a cornerback that much??!! Oh right, the guy from NY that's currently unemployed.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Yea guys and if Revis was to suffer another injury after giving up the money the picks and who knows what else to get him that would really suck for who ever gets him. But if he stays healthy somebodys Defense is gonna improve.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    He's good but you can't put a 'me' guy on a 'we' team... Let him tear another team apart with his multiple holdouts. I don't give a **** about Darell Revis.

I'm fine with a little attitude and confidence for swagger's sake, but he's too much and has an inflated sense of importance. He's a now broken cornerback making 6M! Who the **** would pay a cornerback that much??!! Oh right, the guy from NY that's currently unemployed.
    What about Drew Brees? He's our 'me' guy, and every teams have 1-3 on their teams. #RealTalk

Revis is the normal Elite athlete, just like Jordan Farve, Montana, Barry Sanders(walking away), and Jim Brown along with other HOF Greats in ALL sports!

From my Stephen-

vCash

What about Drew Brees? He's our 'me' guy, and every teams have 1-3 on their teams. #RealTalk

Revis is the normal Elite athlete, just like Jordan Farve, Montana, Barry Sanders(walking away), and Jim Brown along with other HOF Greats in ALL sports!

* and for the record, I'm getting sick of you jealous loser azz fans that hate on these athletes with that same "poor unemployed fan" bullschit which is so fake! Those TV contracts and Fortune 500 companies actually pay these guys salaries! If you don't like it, stop blogging and stop watching. Bcuz you're bias and sometime-it with you feelings. You never judge your players as hard as the opposing team and if your team is winning leading the league, we don't hear a peep from y'all!

Just stop Supporting them! ESPN, Direct TV, Mercedes Benz, and others got their backs! We as fans are a small percentage that won't be missed! Plus, we can't stop watching it bruh, so chill out! Fight another fight bcuz I ain't buying it!

FYI
    You're like that dude that keeps fuss about his girl messing over him saying that its over but you keep going back!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-24-2013 at 07:34 PM.

From my Stephen-