Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That would be my main beef is how early in the shot clock he takes those jumpers, but hey if he continues to take those and at a higher volume he really should get dpoy. He is the only player outside of LeBron maybe who can hold KD under 25pts a game

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    IMO Westbrook is overrated! His field goal percentage is pretty awful! He also has alot of bonehead mistakes

vCash
    I just saw the end of the G.S. game. Westbrick threw up an airball from 3. Then Dumbbrook threw the ball away for a TO on the next possession, sealing the game for GS.

Dumbbrook's basketball IQ is in the bottom 10% of the league. It just goes to show you how good Durant is for carrying this bum and the equally idiotic head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Yes that's true, but by shooting a large volume of shots and missing most of them doesn't that hurt the team?
    Obviously a little, but not much because they are still number one out in the West.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    It's not the amount of shots that's the problem. It's the amount of bad shots. He takes way too many mid range jumpers too early in the shot clock.

And don't give me the "He's being aggressive" BS. Being aggresive is getting to the rim, not settling for mid range shots early in the shot clock.

Having said that, he does so many things well, that OKC must just live with this flaw of his. He's a superstar 90% of the time and that is worth it for the 10% of the time that he is a frustrating chucker.
    this. But what worries me is that once his athleticism wanes as his career progresses, he's going to have to rely on his bball iq to play effectively. But as mentioned by a few others in here, his bball iq is often called into question.

vCash
    Because he is one of those scoring shooting guards stuck in a pg body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    this. But what worries me is that once his athleticism wanes as his career progresses, he's going to have to rely on his bball iq to play effectively. But as mentioned by a few others in here, his bball iq is often called into question.
    He's 23 right now. He's got atleast 7-8 good years in him. I do see him as a better passer this year and an all round better player compared to last year. So to think he won't improve his IQ ove the next 7-8 seems a stretch.

BTW people just hating on Westbrook here, he makes some mistakes but nowhere near as many as people would tell you. I guess most of the haters belong to the Skip Bayless school ignorance.

If Westbrook were available today, 25 of the 30 teams would be lining up to trade for him.

vCash
    I don't know, but I like when he gets in the I'm going to shoot no matter how bad the shot is mode.

Makes it easier on the other team, and keeps the ball out of Durant's hands

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Because he's very, very good at basketball...?
    if you call chucking good, I guess.
    Haters gonna Hate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arealballer View Post
    I just saw the end of the G.S. game. Westbrick threw up an airball from 3. Then Dumbbrook threw the ball away for a TO on the next possession, sealing the game for GS.

Dumbbrook's basketball IQ is in the bottom 10% of the league. It just goes to show you how good Durant is for carrying this bum and the equally idiotic head coach.
    Agreeeed! This guy wouldnt be able to carry a top 10 team. He's been overrated in my book for a while.
    Haters gonna Hate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    IMO Westbrook is overrated! His field goal percentage is pretty awful! He also has alot of bonehead mistakes
    He's also really, really ugly.

vCash
    Because "pass" rhymes with "***."

vCash
    Their 3 best offensive players are jump shooters. Live and die with the shots.

vCash
    It's because he misses 100% of the shots he doesn't take.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownSports16 View Post
    if you call chucking good, I guess.
    Yeah, lets disregard the fact that he's also top 5 in assists and top 5 in steals in the league. One of the top rebounding PG's in the game today, and he's the PG of the top team in the NBA.

But yeah, he's just a chucker.

Where are the threads about Westbrook when he's putting up 30-12-10 triple doubles? Or when he's dropping 40 on >25 shots? They don't happen, because Westy can do no right.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast