Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I kinda feel Eric Reid will be a late 1st or early 2nd but will bust. Hopefully to the Cowboys
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    philip thomas is slotted to go in the 2nd-3rd round, but last 2 weeks ago, he was mocked in and said to be 4th rounder..he is shooting up draftboards and i honestly would not be suprised if he was a late 1st rounder...

the good news for us is a lot of other players at other positions have skyrocketed up draftboards too...most notably lane johnson and eric fisher which are now top15 picks...

guys that should be available in the 2nd are xavier rhodes, david amerson, jordan poyer desmond trufant, matt elam, and tony jefferson...

in the 3rd, t.j mcdonald, robert lester, eric reid, and baccari rambo... they will fall because a lot of these guys are hard-hitters but dont do a lot of coverage playing in the SEC..
    same happened last year if you remember...

vCash
    2. JORDAN POYER, CB, Oregon State: BIG TIME! Excellent cover corner with the ability to intercept the ball and take it back for a touchdown. He can come in and start immediately!

3. TONY JEFFERSON, FS, Oklahoma University: BIG TIME tackling skills, field awareness and coverage skills. He's always going down hill when making a tackle. He would be a great addition to our secondary.

4. JUSTIN HUNTER, WR, Tennessee: 2012 stats: 73 receptions, 1,083 yards and 9 Touchdowns. He is 6'4" tall and very explosive! He can stretch the field and will be a hard cover in the redzone.

5. TYRANN MATHIEU, CB, LSU: BIG TIME PLAYMAKER! very instinctive aggressive player with a knack for causing turnovers. He also has great kick and punt return abilities. (I don't believe he will still be available in the 5 round after he performs at combine...He's just too good to pass up.)

5. VINCE WILLIAMS, ILB, Florida State: Very aggressive player that shoots the gaps very well. Great tackler that has a nose for the ball. He also has very good lateral movement from sideline to sideline with good coverage skills. A heady player that can help the team.

6. DENARD ROBINSON, RB/ RETURNER, MICHIGAN: BIG TIME PLAYMAKING ABILITY! This guy will fall due to his size and the postion he played in college BUT...He has demonstrated his abilities against some of the best defenses in the country. There is no question that he can take it to the house against the best of them. He would be a steal. We can line him up in the backfield with RGIII and A. Morris (a.k.a. THE BULLDOZER). Putting even more pressure on opposing defenses due to his speed against linebackers.

7. DUKE WILLIAMS, SS, Nevada: Instinctive player that's always around the ball...be it a run or pass. very good tackler that makes a lot of plays. He also has the speed (4.4) to cover a lot of ground while the ball is in the air.
    Last edited by R3DSKINS; 01-29-2013 at 12:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DSKINS View Post
    2. JORDAN POYER, CB, Oregon State: BIG TIME! Excellent cover corner with the ability to intercept the ball and take it back for a touchdown. He can come in and start immediately!

3. TONY JEFFERSON, FS, Oklahoma University: BIG TIME tackling skills, field awareness and coverage skills. He's always going down hill when making a tackle. He would be a great addition to our secondary.

4. JUSTIN HUNTER, WR, Tennessee: 2012 stats: 73 receptions, 1,083 yards and 9 Touchdowns. He is 6'4" tall and very explosive! He can stretch the field and will be a hard cover in the redzone.

5. TYRANN MATHIEU, CB, LSU: BIG TIME PLAYMAKER! very instinctive aggressive player with a knack for causing turnovers. He also has great kick and punt return abilities. (I don't believe he will still be available in the 5 round after he performs at combine...He's just too good to pass up.)

5. VINCE WILLIAMS, ILB, Florida State: Very aggressive player that shoots the gaps very well. Great tackler that has a nose for the ball. He also has very good lateral movement from sideline to sideline with good coverage skills. A heady player that can help the team.

6. DENARD ROBINSON, RB/ RETURNER, MICHIGAN: BIG TIME PLAYMAKING ABILITY! This guy will fall due to his size and the postion he played in college BUT...He has demonstrated his abilities against some of the best defenses in the country. There is no question that he can take it to the house against the best of them. He would be a steal. We can line him up in the backfield with RGIII and A. Morris (a.k.a. THE BULLDOZER). Putting even more pressure on opposing defenses due to his speed against linebackers.

7. DUKE WILLIAMS, SS, Nevada: Instinctive player that's always around the ball...be it a run or pass. very good tackler that makes a lot of plays. He also has the speed (4.4) to cover a lot of ground while the ball is in the air.
    if this happened, i would **** my pants...but hunter is supposed to be a 1st-2nd rounder. and duke williams is a fringe 4th rounder.... hunter has the best hands in the draft.... randy moss-esqe

vCash
    I agree with you on these two guys but i can wish. I do realize there can be a million different ways that this can play out but this would be my ideal draft.

vCash
    I agree with you on these two guys but i can wish. I do realize there can be a million different ways that this can play out but this would be my ideal draft.
    yeah..it never plays out like you want to..thats why its fun to mock it.... i know aside from the obvious RG3 pick, i never had us picking any of the guys we did... like i said before, a lot of guys rise, a lot fall, and every year, we pick guys from no-where..ala leribus, cook and morris..

a little over 2 months and we'll see

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRkCF4NKQhs

watch this and see how he is SO randy moss-esque... the way he runs, catches....effortless

vCash
    Justin Hunter is a day two prospect at worst, though.

EDIT: nvm, you said that already.
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 01-29-2013 at 06:17 PM.

vCash
    you are right! it is fun to mock and then wait and see the results and how far off you really are. if you go to www.walterfootball.com you can go to previous drafts and see NFL Draft Re-Mock. They go back and show where a player was mocked to go in the draft. Then they will show you what order and team they were actually taken by. It's very intersting.

vCash
    you are right! it is fun to mock and then wait and see the results and how far off you really are. if you go to www.walterfootball.com you can go to previous drafts and see NFL Draft Re-Mock. They go back and show where a player was mocked to go in the draft. Then they will show you what order and team they were actually taken by. It's very intersting.
    yeah, seen it and re-seen it...haha..

we and the seahawks by far had the best drafts in 2012 as of now...of course anything can change... Morris and RG3 are ballers... leribus, crawford and gettis may be starters in a year or 2...

if hunter falls to the 2nd, as tempting as he is, idk if you can ignore that horrific safety core... but he is also too good to pass up..interesting to see what might happen

vCash
    yeah, brings up do you go for need or best player available. tough call. either way excited.

vCash
    i think a lot of us are forgetting we are getting a very talented chase mannifield back... he has had a whole year to make sure that knee is 100%. that is like getting a draftpick.. also crawford came on strong at the end of the year when asked to play
    although we dont have a shutdown guy, but crawford, hall, mannifield, and wilson is not a terrible rotation of CBs if you have some decent safeties

vCash
    I had forgotten about Mannifield. good point.

vCash
    http://walterfootball.com/draft2013S.php
    here's a new safety ranking at walterfootball... guys are already falling and rising...
    tony jefferson might be available in the 3rd or 4th round now..
    vacarro, elam, reid, mcdonald, wilcox, rambo, thomas, and jefferson are all pretty good players and upgrades over maddieu willams and reid doughty

vCash
    Can't count on Minnifield to be healthy. Wasn't that the 3rd time he tore his ACL?
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast