Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    There is literally so many sexy safeties in this draft, its unbelievable. All of the positions we need are deep as ****. I wouldn't mind trading down and drafting maybe 4-5 defensive backs. We're going to be drafting a TE as well.
    Last edited by matthewredskin3; 01-31-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    2nd David Amerson CB. 3rd Kyle Long RT. 4th Wreh Wilson CB. 5th Jordon Reed TE. 5th Duke Williams FS. 6th Khaled Holmes C. 7th AAron Mellette WR. My dreams would come true.

vCash
    There is literally so many sexy safeties in this draft, its unbelievable. All of the positions we need are deep as ****. I wouldn't mind trading down and drafting maybe 4-5 defensive backs. We're going to be drafting a TE as well.
    trading down would be nice as long as we dont trade out of the 2nd and 3rd, which are our quality picks....its a lot harder to find starters in the secoundary in the 4th rounds...although i will say, i could definitely see us picking a starting slot CB or Rt in the 4th....because guys like tyrann mathiew will be there and shanahan knows how to get offensive linemen that no one else knows about...

i would love for us to get a TE and do agree that we will draft one..someone mentioned jordan reed, and he is awesome, but niles paul and fred davis kinda fit that description..a 6-4 speedy TE/WR "joker" as they call it like aaron hernandes... i'd love to see us add a big basketball-type TE.. some guys like joseph fauria or zach erts in the 4th-6th round range if available

vCash
    I wish we could get Mantei Te'o idgaf bout the bs stories the guy has heart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    I wish we could get Mantei Te'o idgaf bout the bs stories the guy has heart
    that would be nice...but he would be a luxary even if we had a 1st rounder..... i wish we had a 1st rounder in 2014 so we can maybe try squeezing a trade for jadavean clowny....once in a generation type player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    that would be nice...but he would be a luxary even if we had a 1st rounder..... i wish we had a 1st rounder in 2014 so we can maybe try squeezing a trade for jadavean clowny....once in a generation type player
    He'll be the #1 pick. It would cost way too much to get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    He'll be the #1 pick. It would cost way too much to get him.
    yeah i figured.. dude is an absolute freak of nature.. spurriur says he was nfl ready straight out of high school

vCash
    i have not forgotten chase but Jordan Poyer is a can't miss player that has been baptized in the passing league called the PAC-12. He has gone against Andrew Luck, Matt Barkely, Nick Foles, Brian, Brock Osweiler, Marcus Mariota and Jake Locker. Poyer returned intercetptions for touchdowns agains Luck,Barkely,and Osweiler. Great Player that will make an immediate impact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    i think a lot of us are forgetting we are getting a very talented chase mannifield back... he has had a whole year to make sure that knee is 100%. that is like getting a draftpick.. also crawford came on strong at the end of the year when asked to play
    although we dont have a shutdown guy, but crawford, hall, mannifield, and wilson is not a terrible rotation of CBs if you have some decent safeties

i have not forgotten chase but Jordan Poyer is a can't miss player that has been baptized in the passing league called the PAC-12. He has gone against Andrew Luck, Matt Barkely, Nick Foles, Brian, Brock Osweiler, Marcus Mariota and Jake Locker. Poyer returned intercetptions for touchdowns agains Luck,Barkely,and Osweiler. Great Player that will make an immediate impact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DSKINS View Post
    i hear you, but #1 priority is getting a starting FS and maybe even a starting SS. i think even RT comes before CB because you polumbus was the reason for most of the sacks and big hits given up on RG3...

if hall re-structures, i think we can live without picking a CB till the 4th or 5th... hall, mannifield, wilson, and crawford isnt bad... crawford was coming on as a nickle corner and has all the tools...

maybe we draft a CB early like Trufant or poyer and move hall to FS..... we can also draft an impact CB in the 4th or 5th..tyrann mathiew, micah hyde, and even jordan poyer might be there in those rounds...from what i've read, he "lacks elite strength and speed" to be a top-tier NFL CB...i dont agree, but i hope he does fall

i will say anything goes when it comes to shanahan, if a guy like justin hunter falls to the 2nd, i would not be suprised if he snatched him up. same goes for tyler eifort, tavon austin or D.J fluker... anything goes, and as long as it is an impact player i will be happy

vCash
    Darius heyward bay will probably get cut because the raiders have a horrible salary cap situation..
    i think he would be a good signing seeing as how he is a deep-threat with awesome speed.. he would be cheap and i think he has torrey smith potential...just plays for a horrible OAKland franchise..

low risk high reward-type siging

vCash
    Ive seen to many drafts, One of them have us taking this guy on the Six Round.

FSU FB Lonnie Pryor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doNyjdbdLOM

A converted FB (RB) with good speed, great catching skills and good blooking skills.

I love the way Young has been playing but to imagine this guy next to morris and griffin, they would be a real treat at the goaline. hard to stop.

I would even expend a 5th on this guy.

I love him as much as when I saw morris highlights last year.

vCash
    I like the way Prior hits the hole - at least in his highlight video - and heads up the field! (Sounds like a Shannahan type of RB!) Wondering if he runs too upright though, and if that's a correctable thing by the time he's in the NFL? I wouldn't mind a 5th or 6th round pick for him either. Just want to make sure we address our glaring needs first.

vCash
    I don't care what position it is as long as the 2nd round pick is spent on secondary.

vCash
    I feel like this could be a real good draft. I'd love to get a guy like Pryor in the 5th or 6th. I expect a few trade downs again this year.
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast