Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Bill Simmons ✔ @BillSimmons

D'Antoni always made the most sense - great relationships with Nash/Kobe, Howard can protect him defensively, used to the spotlight...5:56 PM - 12 Nov 12

2. 01-24-2013, 10:20 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Insults

vCash
    Croon posted it? Must say something negative about D'antoni and Kobe and something positive about Pau.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    Croon posted it? Must say something negative about D'antoni and Kobe and something positive about Pau.
    Actually it's a very thorough article about the current Lakers situation

5. 01-24-2013, 10:27 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Insults

vCash
    Regarding Dwight's athleticism and Simmons hinting that he will never be the same again: The way I've always understood back injuries is that you can recover from them enough to go out and play well, but it can still take a long time (a year or more) until you regain your full pre-injury level of athleticism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    Negatives bout dantoni = yes
    Positie bout pau ( and TRUE negatives) = Yes. Mostly states some FACTS on , WHeN and WHY did all go to **** with him and the team. Hint, it likes bowling.
    Negative bout kobe? = Not really.
    ]

8. 01-24-2013, 10:45 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Insults

9. 01-24-2013, 10:59 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Insults

10. 01-24-2013, 11:08 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Insults

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Bill Simmons ✔ @BillSimmons

D'Antoni always made the most sense - great relationships with Nash/Kobe, Howard can protect him defensively, used to the spotlight...5:56 PM - 12 Nov 12

best post in thread... just show that simmons is an opportunist...

there is an article out today that said Dantoni was very much AGAINST the Knicks pursuing Howard the last two years...

bill simmons has no core beliefs because he never played the game and is fundamentally just a spoiled private school kid from the connecticut suburbs... his insights are non-existent when you understand his life experience.

good find handle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh prince View Post
    " Here's a good rule of thumb: If you're a professional basketball coach and your system is telling you, "I should play Earl Clark more than Pau Gasol," you need a new system."

That pretty much sums it up right there.
    Regarding Dwight's athleticism and Simmons hinting that he will never be the same again: The way I've always understood back injuries is that you can recover from them enough to go out and play well, but it can still take a long time (a year or more) until you regain your full pre-injury level of athleticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    best post in thread... just show that simmons is an opportunist...

there is an article out today that said Dantoni was very much AGAINST the Knicks pursuing Howard the last two years...

bill simmons has no core beliefs because he never played the game and is fundamentally just a spoiled private school kid from the connecticut suburbs... his insights are non-existent when you understand his life experience.

good find handle
    So Pau, is our best Center, Dwight will never be old Dwight, and Dumbtoni should have never been hired! Great article!
    UNCOMMON
    ACTS 11:9

vCash
    I didn't read the whole thing, do they mention anything about Pau's pathetic defense?

Simmons is a Laker-hating punk... believe me when I say he's enjoying every minute of the Lakers season. He probably had a hard-on while answering most of those questions.
    So read the damn thing and stop asking stupid questions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabmeone2 View Post
    So read the damn thing and stop asking stupid questions.
    actually, reading it is pretty much a waste of time and there really isn't any new insights offered...

sorry, but that is reality...

vCash
    bottom of it all....................JIM BUSS SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!! IT'S ALL HIS FAULT....THE CHOICE OF THE COACH FROM MIKE BROWN TO D'ANTONI.

vCash
    actually, reading it is pretty much a waste of time and there really isn't any new insights offered...

sorry, but that is reality...
    No the reality is that its ****ing annoying when someone posts an article and somebody comes in to comment and their first words are, well I didnt read the article but I still plan on giving my opinion about it.

vCash
    No the reality is that its ****ing annoying when someone posts an article and somebody comes in to comment and their first words are, well I didnt read the article but I still plan on giving my opinion about it.
    Thank you for for putting this pompous jerk in his place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    makes some...... sense for us, not tons of it but some.

for the nuggets....meh.
    It helps our perimeter defense but not our perimeter shooting
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    You are letting your hate for Handle blind you to the reality of the article: two pasty non-athlete prep school douches discussing the NBA whose only goals are to sound smarter than the next guy when in reality their documented comments in the past support the opposite position of their current argument.

the definition of elite opportunists
    Last edited by Vinylman; 01-24-2013 at 12:58 PM.

vCash
    You are letting your hate for Handle blind you to the reality of the article: two pasty non-athlete prep school douches discussing the NBA whose only goals are to sound smarter than the next guy when in reality their documented comments in the past support the opposite position of their current argument.

the definition of elite opportunists
    This comment is an accurate reflection of personality and fears of the individual who wrote it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast