Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lakers 2012-2013 officially ended Jan. 20, '13

Hey guys...I know we're supposed to try and stay positive, but as a diehard Lakers fan for 20+ years, I know a dead horse when I see/smell one...and this team is a flogged, beaten and stinky horse! I'm from close to the T.O. area and have seen many Raptors games, and how the Lakers lost to the Raps on Sunday...I knew their season was officially over.

After watching them tonight...and reading about all the bickering...this team has mailed it in. Anyone that can't see that, although loyal, is just plain blind! Howard is just too immature for this kind of scene (big stage of LA and NBA microscope), and Kobe isn't the team leader we all wish he was. D'antoni is too stubborn to commit to wholesale change of philosophy, and Jimmy Buss is just too stupid to see the writing on the wall. THE ONLY chance the Lakers had for a long playoff run with this roster after dumping Brown was to go with Phil...and the only other outside candidates would have been Brian Shaw or Jerry Sloan...guys that would either know the players/system (Shaw), or would command instant respect from vets (Sloan). Clowntoni has done neither.

vCash
    I agree, it's over. Not only are we one of the worst teams in the NBA, but the front office is content to sit there and take it up the butt from every team as the season drains away.

Even if they got off their ***** and did something TONIGHT, I have zero confidence in their competence at this point, and it would probably be too late anyway.

BTW, my first choice after firing Brown was Sloan, even slightly ahead of Phil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    I agree, it's over. Not only are we one of the worst teams in the NBA, but the front office is content to sit there and take it up the butt from every team as the season drains away.

Even if they got off their ***** and did something TONIGHT, I have zero confidence in their competence at this point, and it would probably be too late anyway.

BTW, my first choice after firing Brown was Sloan, even slightly ahead of Phil.
    How can you hire dantoni when you just fired a moron like brown, it was the perfect time to hire a guy named sloan, mcmillan, even jeff van gundy (if phil didn't accept the job of course).

Instead we heard they were interviewing dantoni and dunleavy???!!!!!

how stupid they are!!!

vCash
    Howard's new season we're 0-1, stop panicking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    How can you hire dantoni when you just fired a moron like brown, it was the perfect time to hire a guy named sloan, mcmillan, even jeff van gundy (if phil didn't accept the job of course).

how stupid they are!!!
    Yeah, but I don't think Howard and Sloan will get along.

vCash
    Trade Dwight and Pau for draft picks we'll be in the lottery by the looks of it might as well build threw the draft. Amnesty Artest for some cap room.

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    How's next years draft looking?

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The goods View Post
    Eh

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    I have never had any intentions to partisipate in anything like this ,pro sport's fan clubs or whatever you guys can call it with comments and reply,but this days just cannot keep it inside and want to let out all my anger and poison,because the team is been run by the idiot and what you see is a logical result.
    Unfortunately,the lakers you had been watching and cheering for in the past is gone.
    Not sorry for the team,I am Sorry only for Kobe and Jeanie,only this two are true lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post

how stupid they are!!!
    dont dare to mix dantoni with dunleavy.

dunleavy took a one leg worhty, vih infected magic, completely worn down thompson and teagle, and unexperienced divca and campbell to the finals, and we would have actually won if not for 1 worhty getting even more injured, 2 refs having direct orders from stern that his ****ing poster boy had to win a ring already.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    dont dare to mix dantoni with dunleavy.

dunleavy took a one leg worhty, vih infected magic, completely worn down thompson and teagle, and unexperienced divca and campbell to the finals, and we would have actually won if not for 1 worhty getting even more injured, 2 refs having direct orders from stern that his ****ing poster boy had to win a ring already.
    Yes dunleavy is better than dantoni (who's not) but I would never take him over phil or sloan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Yeah, but I don't think Howard and Sloan will get along.
    Dwight and dantoni don't seem to get along much

vCash
    Trade Dwight and Pau for draft picks we'll be in the lottery by the looks of it might as well build threw the draft. Amnesty Artest for some cap room.
    suns have our lottery

vCash
    Suns have the Lakers 1st round picks for the next 2 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Suns have the Lakers 1st round picks for the next 2 years.

no.

lakers have 2014.
    ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast