Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many handcheck fouls will LeBron get?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

1 16.67%

4 66.67%
  • Cheikh Samb

4 66.67%
  • Ronald Dupree

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game #42: Detroit @ Miami

Friday - 7:30 pm

OPPONENT

GOAT.

vCash
    Do I dare dream that the Pistons beat Miami again?.... Lol no Miami wins by 30.

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash
    Miami will probly shut us out. 135-0

vCash
    I'm still to pissed about the Bulls game to even start to think about this one.

vCash
    Probably choke in the 4th again...blow a double digit lead...etc..

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

vCash
    Are you Friggin kidding me? with stuckey taking over games, we will be in good hands!

We were doing just fine with ball movement with the lineup of bynum, singler daye, cv and drummond and then that clown had to come back and ruin everything

im so SICK OF HIM! I actually enjoyed the pistons again when he was injured, now i have to witness this crap all over again!

vCash
    Seriously Stuckey ****s everything up when he plays in the 4th. He has some value, but keep him away from clutch situations, he's totally useless in that role, and the worst part is he thinks he's the man in that role. Totally delusional. Kander and Abdenour aren't enough, get him a psychiatrist... wait we already tried that too? ****

vCash
    Ya, don't worry, just wait till he has one good game, he will reveal that he has been reading more novels to clear his mind. Then when he craps it up for another 20 games, he will be quite as if nothing happend

Honestly, who missis shots the way he misses? I have never seen a player miss drive in layups like that. He just clangs it off the glass. Like wtf?

vCash
    I had friggin tingles in my stomach when I saw this team playing good basketball with bynum RUNNING the point. I felt like i could hang out with my friends again and watch pistons games. I'm a friggin guy and im admitting i had **** butterflys yo! Thats how excited I was with that team when stuckey wasn't here!

How does Joe D not see this man. Please get rid of him. I can't take this **** any more

Their hasn't been one time this season where stuckey shot a decent % in the 2nd half of a game. 4-13 tonight

vCash
    We beat miami with bynum cv daye singler and drummond

Now watch how different our team will look against the heat with mr clutch in the game

Notice how we will not have any ball movement what so ever

vCash
    Honestly, Im not even pissed anymore, im beyond that ... im like heading into depression w/ this ****

Like, how can a player of his caliber think he's the superstar of this team to "take over" in the 4th? HOW?

I can't think anymore, i have to go take a warm shower to clear my mind of this. My heart is paining to much to log onto psd and post.
    I just can't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    I had friggin tingles in my stomach when I saw this team playing good basketball with bynum RUNNING the point. I felt like i could hang out with my friends again and watch pistons games. I'm a friggin guy and im admitting i had **** butterflys yo! Thats how excited I was with that team when stuckey wasn't here!

How does Joe D not see this man. Please get rid of him. I can't take this **** any more

Their hasn't been one time this season where stuckey shot a decent % in the 2nd half of a game. 4-13 tonight
    I have to agree whenever Stuckey is in the game it's like he is the focal point of our offense acting like he's a superstar that needs to be taking clutch shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Ya, don't worry, just wait till he has one good game, he will reveal that he has been reading more novels to clear his mind. Then when he craps it up for another 20 games, he will be quite as if nothing happend

Honestly, who missis shots the way he misses? I have never seen a player miss drive in layups like that. He just clangs it off the glass. Like wtf?
    Lmao I know.. You should hear how much I cuss at stuckey when I'm at the pistons games.

I hate stuckey I hope he ..... J/k maybe

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Samb = Ibaka prototype.

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast