Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 462
  1. #376
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    People wonder why the Lakers have sucked so bad so far? Well, if you watched the game tonight you saw where the real problem was (If you already didn't know). But I highly highly doubt they will look this good on a consistent basis like they should because well, someone is not gonna play team-ball night in and night out. This was a rare game and Lakers looked really good tonight. Let's wait for the next game.
    It's wasn't even because Kobe was playin team ball everyone was energized sure Kobe not shooting 25+ shots did help but that's not the reason why they won, the defense really stepped up as well! Dwight and Kobe were hugging both looked really happy today!

    And people say wade is a better playmaker then Kobe lol if Kobe wanted to he could be this good it just goes to show how little knowledge psd has

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    again, correlation =/= causation

    seems like a pretty hard concept to grasp around here

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,633
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    It's wasn't even because Kobe was playin team ball everyone was energized sure Kobe not shooting 25+ shots did help but that's not the reason why they won, the defense really stepped up as well! Dwight and Kobe were hugging both looked really happy today!

    And people say wade is a better playmaker then Kobe lol if Kobe wanted to he could be this good it just goes to show how little knowledge psd has
    he could get 14 assists every night if he wanted right i mean come on man
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    It's wasn't even because Kobe was playin team ball everyone was energized sure Kobe not shooting 25+ shots did help but that's not the reason why they won, the defense really stepped up as well! Dwight and Kobe were hugging both looked really happy today!

    And people say wade is a better playmaker then Kobe lol if Kobe wanted to he could be this good it just goes to show how little knowledge psd has
    And if Wade wanted to ballhog and score 40 PPG, he could too. What's your point? You're valuing Kobe over what he probably could do instead of what he's actually doing.

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,199
    vCash
    1500
    kobe had already done this before but the difference was that his teamates were making the shots. in other games kobe starts with looking for teamates but metta either bricks it, nash over dribbles it or dwight turns the ball over so kobe just decides to chuck up shots
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

    1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post
    kobe had already done this before but the difference was that his teamates were making the shots. in other games kobe starts with looking for teamates but metta either bricks it, nash over dribbles it or dwight turns the ball over so kobe just decides to chuck up shots
    Dwight is averaging less turnovers than last year.
    Nash is basically useless because no one can play pick and roll with him. Nash with Chandler would've been sick.
    You can't hate on Metta... This is his best season in 5 years.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,858
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    It's wasn't even because Kobe was playin team ball everyone was energized sure Kobe not shooting 25+ shots did help but that's not the reason why they won, the defense really stepped up as well! Dwight and Kobe were hugging both looked really happy today!

    And people say wade is a better playmaker then Kobe lol if Kobe wanted to he could be this good it just goes to show how little knowledge psd has
    smh... You are not going to ever convince some fans/posters, no matter how much times you post that Kobe is better then Wade at kobe's age right now, especially if that fan believes that Wade is better.

    And that goes vice-verse when it comes to Kobe loyalist, so why don't you change the subject already.



    Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  8. #383
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,812
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Don't jinx it but let's hope he does he needs 3 rebounds!

    Dammit I did jinx it!!! Still a great game though.

    People don't understand that Kobe does whatever the game calls for. He tries to get others involved and if they're responding he goes with it. If they're playing scared or not playing hard he goes into assassin mode.


    BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    So Derons on fire.... 20 in the first quarter..

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,093
    vCash
    1605
    Bobcats losing to the injured Timberwolves

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,093
    vCash
    1605
    Deron needs to keep it up, he's on my fantasy team

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,924
    vCash
    1500
    and now the nets are down by 13

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,871
    vCash
    1503
    wow. philly is going to town on NY

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,871
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    It's wasn't even because Kobe was playin team ball everyone was energized sure Kobe not shooting 25+ shots did help but that's not the reason why they won, the defense really stepped up as well! Dwight and Kobe were hugging both looked really happy today!

    And people say wade is a better playmaker then Kobe lol if Kobe wanted to he could be this good it just goes to show how little knowledge psd has
    He is.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,093
    vCash
    1605
    Bulls are trying to make a comeback

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •