Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Its not going to happen. I wouldn't trade the first for him even though its a weak draft (the rookies scale makes early firsts very valuable). Wouldn't it be better to just draft Dee Milliner and go with Houston and Milliner? How can we make sure Revis recovers 100%.

It would probably take at least a first and 3rd to get conversations started (wierd since thats what we basically got for Roy Williams).

vCash
    I would absolutely love Revis, but he'll cost us too much in Draft picks so I'd rather not have him. I'd the jets are dumb enough to take something along the lines of titus young and a third than I'll take him, but we all know that will never happen.

vCash
    You guys are hilarious...3rd round picks & Backup QBs for the best CB in the league
    I would give them the 5th pick for Revis, and cut all the dead weight on this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Will anyone trade me Madden 13 for Madden 06, Madden 07, Madden 08, and Madden 09?? The Price equals out at game stop.. They are all 15bux each and Madden 13 is 60$
    What game stop is this? The one by my house only gives me like 50 cents for madden 09, 10 and 2 bucks for madden 11. Hell, they'll only give me 15 for madden 13.

vCash
    Lions get: Revis and Jets 2013 5th round pick

Jets receive: T. Young, 2013 1st round pick #5, 2013 3rd round pick #3, 2014 3rd round pick

This makes more sense.

vCash
    i rather trade this years 1st next years 2nd and young

for rives and next years 4th

but its irreverent.. he will cost to much... and CBs is a wasted money pit

PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

vCash
    I don't agree with trading for him period. Has he even played a full season the last 3 years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i rather trade this years 1st next years 2nd and young

for rives and next years 4th

but its irreverent.. he will cost to much... and CBs is a wasted money pit
    Gotta say, I agree. While attaining Revis at the right price would be great, the Jets secondary didn't miss a step when he was out. AFAIC, the CB position in general is highly overrated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    What game stop is this? The one by my house only gives me like 50 cents for madden 09, 10 and 2 bucks for madden 11. Hell, they'll only give me 15 for madden 13.
    exactly... i got a 50 cent coupon to jamba juice for madden 09 & 10... it was good.

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Is CJ declining? They are the same age afterall..

But LOL @ these trades.. get real guys.. Lets trade everyone we dont want for someone that they would love to keep but they know he wont resign on a plunging team..

The whole point of trading Revis is to improve the future so they dont lose him for NOTHING, What most of you are offering in trade is WORSE than NOTHING because they are in the same cap situation they were with a 5th round pick and shaun hill to boot! YAY
    i never said cj was declining, i think revis is. The cb position requires more agility and closing speed to be successful. I personally think revis is on the down slide of his performance bubble.

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    lol idk.. they prolly sell them for 15 bux tho..

My point is people are trying to get the best cornerback in the league for garbage...

Would you trade madden 13 for 4 maddens that are out of date? No you wouldnt and thats essentially what the trade offers people are coming up with

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    i never said cj was declining, i think revis is. The cb position requires more agility and closing speed to be successful. I personally think revis is on the down slide of his performance bubble.

Ehhhh, I dont agree, The guy is 27 years old.. I just dont see how he could be going downhill yet, Hell im 28 and i dont work out or play sports and i still feel like im at the peak of my health.. I just dont see how a 27yr old athletic CB could be going down

vCash
    You also have to remember Revis is the standard that corners are based on in this current NFL. The price to get the best at his position (and a top 10 player in the league overall) is going to be premium, even if he is coming off an injury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    exactly... i got a 50 cent coupon to jamba juice for madden 09 & 10... it was good.
    #mayhewing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieLionsFan View Post
    I don't agree with trading for him period. Has he even played a full season the last 3 years?
    Yes, 2011. Did miss 3 in 2010, but then all 16 the 3 years prior to 2010 as well.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast