Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revis

vCash

Revis

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...darrelle-revis
    i saw this coming with the contact dispute last summer.. he wants to get paid more, deservingly so, and the owner is not too pleased with that...

shanahan has pulled off trades like this, most notably the champ baily trade...

i wonder what it would take to land him?

vCash
    It'd be nice. Probably out of our price range.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    It'd be nice. Probably out of our price range.
    idk...potential franchise QB would get it done.... kirk cousins and a minor player for him??i'd do it considering he is arguably the best defensive player in the nfl...

vCash
    I think this staff likes Cousins too much to part with him. I'm not sure we should part with him either. What if RG isn't ready for the start of the season? Maybe if Revis is our one splash FA signing.

vCash
    dont get me wrong, i love cousins and am not trying to get rid of him like a bad cold, but we're talking about derelle revis.... a true shutdown guy, only 27, and arguably the best defensive player in the nfl.... at his current playing level, he is a sure fire first ballot HOFer...

lets not underestimate the kinda impact he can have...and obviously, we are giving up a lot considering the value of cousins and how he might have to start the first quarter of the 2013 season...

vCash
    i agree, jets won't take cousins. i'd send cousins and a 2nd for revis tbh. but i can see them taking alfred morris, they need a running game. but why would we do that when we pay morris so little and revis would kill our cap? i don't think we'll get him. i'd like to see Talib and/or cromartie instead. we'll see, April is a fun time of year (draft/trades) so i can't wait. on a side note....how awful do u think the pro bowl will be this year?

vCash
    l wouldn't get rid of Cousins for anyone this year. Gotta have him for when RG3 isn't ready to play, and if he starts 4-6 games and wins the better half, he'll be more than just a Matt Flynn to other teams the year after.

vCash
    6M hit automatically next year, after our 18mil hit. ROFL. No thanks.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    just throwing it out there....they are reportedly looking for a 1st rounder..

vCash
    Kind of wish football was a sport like others where multiple players for 1 could do. If so I'd offer them Davis, Helu and Cousins with a pick. Jets need all the offense they can get.

What would be funny is if Morris got traded for him and Morris proved to be a Shanahan product. Makes Shanahan all the more valuable.

vCash
    I wonder if he'd be willing to take a contract where he's getting paid little this year but a **** ton in years after the penalty. We have a much brighter future than the Jets. But if RG3 is going to miss the first 6 weeks or more (which he should), Kirk Cousins is too valuable to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    I'm not saying I'm for or against signing Revis, but I think it's hilarious people don't want to trade Cousins for Revis.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    I'm not saying I'm for or against signing Revis, but I think it's hilarious people don't want to trade Cousins for Revis.
    Lol yeah I was just about to say this. Just for ***** and giggles, in a fantasy world where we didn't have to worry about cap I would offer:

Kirk Cousins
    Deangelo Hall
    2nd round pick

for

Darrel Revis
    6th round pick

vCash
    I likt the idea of revis but he wants alot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Well, if RGIII isn't ready, you ready for Rex Grossman again? I can understand LOL.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast