Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Pierce has been very inconsistent this year.

vCash
    Rondo almost won the game by himself the fact that some of you are pretending he was bad tonight is sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlenomics View Post
    Rondo almost won the game by himself the fact that some of you are pretending he was bad tonight is sad
    Pretending? He had a very nice game statistically - against a febrile old G (40 years old in two months), and Prigioni due the injured Felton sitting.

Rondo made some great plays - almost all on offense. His D wasn't very inspiring - as usual this year. It was one of his best games of the year, too bad he can't be counted on for these with regularity.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-25-2013 at 10:31 AM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlenomics View Post
    Let me guess.... someone I have on my ignore list?

Haters will hate.

Rondo was really, really good last night.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Let me guess.... someone I have on my ignore list?

Haters will hate.

Rondo was really, really good last night.
    Not me, you know what they say about assuming.

I tell the truth. His D was meh, had some big plays, nice stat line (his fans favorite form of optiate). Starting PG down w/ injury so he got Prigioni.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Game takeaways- 5:34 (4th) Celtics effort was really good, maybe the best i've seen all year. That's good and bad, good to see they/ Celtics can play well (effort/desire), Bad that we see it in spots only and not enough.

I just question this teams effort/ desire. I just wonder about how committed these players are?

I still fill that undefined roles are killing this team. I would set a line- up and stick with it. This team needs continuity I feel to have consistancy/ balance.

I would shorten the line- up, I would go with 8 guys at set times. I would give those players more consistancy night- night.

I would start Sully, sub KG/PP more, Play J. Green/Bradley more.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Rondo was good in spots, he put up great numbers yes. P. Pierce looked lost in 4th, poor TO and bad effort late. Where was B. Bass tonight, was he even at the Garden?

J. Terry looked like he was rushing everything. Rondo/bradley's defense was just ok. J. Green played good defense on Melo I thought, but Green took some bad shots.

Side note- I got so sick of hearing about the DA@@ crowd noise comments......These play/ play guys kill me...on and on about it! Slaming Boston for it was rude and classless. A lot of teams do it, period. Poor choice for those guy's to go on and on about it.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Side note- I do like the B. King respect, take away spike lee (bum). I watched him live, he was the best Knick I have ever seen...ever...

You know whats crazy, I know some Knick fans have no idea who he is? I had one kid say, " yeah he played for Bulls man! " I said no your thinking of Stacy King...face in palm..ahh the youth...

I tip my cap to B. King.....

I shake my head at Knicks Team, they are know more for a guy sitting court side, than a guy that played...very sad...

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    J. Green played good defense on Melo I thought, but Green took some bad shots.
    No, Green missed badley, really badley on two straight shot attempts.

Just prior to those misses I saw him wiping his eye with his jersey. Don't know if he got poked, got sweat in his eye or if it was anything more than coincidence but those were good shots missed horribly.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910