Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    The Derrick Coleman comparison is spot on. Cousins is a beast. Could be the best big in the nba very soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    Eddy Curry 3.0. 2.0 was Kwame.
    Heat "fans" be like...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    No he's more like Derrick Coleman 2.0. A lot of y'all too young to remember but trust me he is DC all the way.
    That is an interesting comparison. I think DMC is much more of a brute than Coleman but I can see some similarities as well. Derrick Coleman had some real skills before injuries and other setbacks.

vCash
    v2 Curry, Eddy

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I like him more when he doesn't shoot threes though
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    I like him more when he doesn't shoot threes though
    He's only shot 8 all year, and the one he shot (and made) yesterday was only because he got the ball right before the 1st quarter ended and had to shoot it. He definitely shouldn't (and hasn't really) look for threes though.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    I think greg Monroe is way better
    I think Cousins will be way better than Monroe.

Just what I think.

vCash
    Eddy Curry was never better than Cousins.
    Greg Monroe was better last year but this year, he's declined a lot.

Cousins has so much potential to be the best big man in the game. He's very skilled, tough, and doesn't back down from Dwight or Bynum. The only issue is he needs to work on his defense and anger issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eso View Post
    The Derrick Coleman comparison is spot on. Cousins is a beast. Could be the best big in the nba very soon.
    DC was lazy, hardly a headcase like cousins, but both have immense talent. HOF capable.

his month doesnt surprise me and i have no faith that at some point this year they will ponder wanting to trade him again bc he acts out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    DC was lazy, hardly a headcase like cousins, but both have immense talent. HOF capable.

his month doesnt surprise me and i have no faith that at some point this year they will ponder wanting to trade him again bc he acts out.
    It could happen, but ever since he was suspended by the team, he's really shaped up his attitude. Small things like getting called, and chipping at the refs have been limited. Used to happen ALOT, and he would foul out. As of late, he's controlled himself/performance, and his production has shown.

Recently, he's been getting his double-doubles before the 2nd Half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Boy people sure do have the wrong idea about Cousins lol.

This guy is a competetior. He wants to win so bad and he plays with so much passion. Yes, he needs to learn how to control his emotion and passion and not let his emotion get the best of him. But hey, would you rather have a player who wants to win that bad and may overreact sometimes? Or would you rather have a player who simply doesn't really care that much like Howard or Bynum?

Cousins is a future leader by example. He's an inspiring player plays with a lot of heart. He just needs to work on controlling his emotion and not making dumb plays, no doubt.... and call it a headcase if you want..... but at least he wants to win. Get the right coaches and some good veterans around him and he'll be a top 10 player in the league one day. It's hard for him to not be so frustrated when his team loses so much. It's got to be even more frustrating when you know your team is loaded with tons of young talent and potential like the Kings, yet they play so poorly as a team. They need a new coach.
    Couldn't have said it any better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Boy people sure do have the wrong idea about Cousins lol.

This guy is a competetior. He wants to win so bad and he plays with so much passion. Yes, he needs to learn how to control his emotion and passion and not let his emotion get the best of him. But hey, would you rather have a player who wants to win that bad and may overreact sometimes? Or would you rather have a player who simply doesn't really care that much like Howard or Bynum?

Cousins is a future leader by example. He's an inspiring player plays with a lot of heart. He just needs to work on controlling his emotion and not making dumb plays, no doubt.... and call it a headcase if you want..... but at least he wants to win. Get the right coaches and some good veterans around him and he'll be a top 10 player in the league one day. It's hard for him to not be so frustrated when his team loses so much. It's got to be even more frustrating when you know your team is loaded with tons of young talent and potential like the Kings, yet they play so poorly as a team. They need a new coach.
    I agree with half of what you say completely. However, it's frustrating when you watch the game and see Cousins grabbing a rebound and then running the PG. For some reason, he also decides to take threes. That's unteachable and it's obvious he needs to understand what his role is. He reminds me a lot like Shaq. He's like a mini version because his size and skill is certainly there. It's just the fact that he doesn't make smart decisions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I agree with half of what you say completely. However, it's frustrating when you watch the game and see Cousins grabbing a rebound and then running the PG. For some reason, he also decides to take threes. That's unteachable and it's obvious he needs to understand what his role is. He reminds me a lot like Shaq. He's like a mini version because his size and skill is certainly there. It's just the fact that he doesn't make smart decisions.
    Yeah, he definitely tries to do things he shouldn't. For a center, he's a good dribbler and good passer, but that does not mean he's good enough to run point. He doesn't do those types of things a lot, but he does need to play more within his talents. That's something a good coach would coach him out of doing.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Yeah, he's a rising center in this league, and the best player on his team.
    Unfortunately, the rest of the players on the Kings, for the most part, suck. Their record sucks, and I'm not sure how long it's going to take again before they become relevant.
    If he were on a team with more talent and proved to be more mature, I could see him participating in future all-star games.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    I think greg Monroe is way better
    I was a big fan of Monroe when the pistons drafted him. I told my friend he would be a good consolation prize to DeMarcus. That turned out to be true, but when Cousins' head is in the game.. he is a better, more explosive player than Monroe imo.

Greg has also not been anywhere as efficient as last year. His PPG have been about the same, rebounds are down. Free Throw shooting is down. The big one is that his fg% is also down from .521 to .471. I've been happy with his play recently as he's been getting plenty of double doubles, so we'll see. Drummond has out performed him in limited minutes too.

Cousins has been impressive the last month, lets see if he keeps it up.. or he could just get suspended for something stupid again.

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast