Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: darelle revis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    ^Just to add...they would have no reason to trade him for anything less than a 2nd rounder. Unless something seriously happens to him next year if they keep him and let his contract expire won't they be almost a lock to get a 3rd round compensatory pick when he signs somewhere as a FA?
    Which means even though the Colts have the cap space for him they have nothing of value outside the 1st pick to give them this year. And personally even for someone as great as Revis I would not give the 1st for him. Not him coming off of an injury and expecting to get PAID in his next contract. Just don't need a 15M a year CB hogging up cap space.
    French writer Alexis de Tocqueville warned about when visiting this fledgling democracy in the early 19th century – that this "American republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."

vCash
    This guy says Colts have contacted the jets regarding Revis:

Picking up some chatter that the #Colts have indeed contacted the #Jets to explore the option of aquiring Darrelle Revis.
    https://twitter.com/ColtsInsiders/st...81092615467008
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    This guy says Colts have contacted the jets regarding Revis:

https://twitter.com/ColtsInsiders/st...81092615467008
    Interesting. It'd be so cool to have a guy like Revis on the team. Hopefully he would cost less than people are speculating.

vCash
    I am sure Grigsy did his "due diligence" by checking in on the situation...that's what a good GM does. I just don't see anything coming from it?
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    I am sure Grigsy did his "due diligence" by checking in on the situation...that's what a good GM does. I just don't see anything coming from it?
    Yea that is what i was thinking. Grigson gives me the impression that he will leave no stone unturned.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234