Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: darelle revis

vCash

darelle revis

The jets are exploring trade options for him he is on the final year of his contract and coming off acl surgery is there anyway we go after him and if we do wht will it take to land him

vCash
    Risky and expensive but worth it Revis is the best cb in the nfl I would ove to have him

vCash
    He's gonna be super expensive...and coming off of a torn ACL? I'm not sure I would take the risk.

#iubb

vCash
    well any team that would trade for him would lock him up long term before they make a deal. I would love to see him with the colts next year. the acl doesn't scare me a bit and I would much rather trade our 1st rd pick than draft an unproven rookie.

vCash
    He'd give us a lethal CB duo for the first time in... forever.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I'd gladly trade our 1st and a future 3 or 4 if necessary for him if we could extend him. This is the type of risky move I see Grigson making, though very unlikely to actually happen obviously.

vCash
    I have mixed emotions....had he not injured his ACL, I would be all over it and offer the 1st if he would agree to an extension? Though, he is coming off the ACL and regardless of Peterson's remarkable comeback, it is cause for concern. No way, I offer a 1st....maybe 2 3rds(this year and next). Or see if they have interest in DFree and franchise him plus package with a 3rd?
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    When I brought up the idea of Indy trading for Revis in the NFl forum some clown posted this

Originally Posted by utl768
    the colts roster is terrible so any trade would have to start with luck (would hate that as a jets fan) which wont happen because indy has him way overvalued and wont deal him
    Thought this was pretty hilarious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    When I brought up the idea of Indy trading for Revis in the NFl forum some clown posted this

Thought this was pretty hilarious

That's why I don't go to the main NFL Forum...lmao! Yeah, trade Luck for Revis, plain idiotic and then to say you would hate it as a Jet's fan?????????????????

Thanks for the laugh San Antonio!

vCash
    Back on topic.....I didn't realize the Jets were 30 mil over the cap so the Freeney scenario wouldn't work (not that it would have if they were under the cap, just trying to think outside the box).

So my guess is that there is little to no chance Indy would get him as he isn't worth a 1st rounder, in his present condition both physically and contractually, imo and I would be shocked if Indy didn't agree .

vCash
    ^HAHA I don't even know where to begin tearing that short post apart...it just furthers the fact that I've never understood why everyone always thinks NY fans are generally intelligent when it involves sports.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 01-24-2013 at 11:59 AM.

vCash
    Lol, Jets fans aren't who they are talking about when they speak of intelligent NY fans ....lol! Take it from a native NY'er...you will get much more intelligence from Giants and Bill's fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Lol, Jets fans aren't who they are talking about when they speak of intelligent NY fans ....lol! Take it from a native NY'er...you will get much more intelligence from Giants and Bill's fans
    I'll accept that answer

vCash
    Lol, plus you have to remember that NYC is the media capital of the world and at one time NY fans were privy to breaking news and sports radio that was cutting edge at the time....then came the internet and everyone is pretty much on a level playing field in regards to sports information and knowledge. Plus most of the intelligent fans stuff is more tied to The Yankees and their fans....

One thing to remember on here though is you can be 13 and create an account....so some of the people who post are still searching for that elusive first pubic hair, so they may post some rather foolish things?

vCash
    After thinking more about it, I'd prefer to pass. Like someone mentioned above, we would need to lock him up long-term upon arrival. But I'd rather look to addressing the O-Line first, Vontae going forward will be our no.1 guy, it would be neat to have two legit no.1 corners playing next to each other but my guess is Grigson addresses O-Line first with top talent then Secondary.

#iubb

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast