Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Brady was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness

RT @RapSheet: #Patriots Tom Brady was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness in the AFC championship game, I'm told. On the Ed Reed slide

vCash
    Fine. Move on.

Although he sure looked his head was turned away from Reed when it happened.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I honestly think Brady just sucks at sliding, and that's what happened. I find it funny that Bernard Pollard thought it was necessary to scream about how dirty it was. Him and Suggs are so ****ing annoying.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I honestly think Brady just sucks at sliding, and that's what happened. I find it funny that Bernard Pollard thought it was necessary to scream about how dirty it was. Him and Suggs are so ****ing annoying.
    Agreed. Brady is so uncoordinated while running which was evident when he ran into the ref and fell down.

I used to have a lot of respect for Suggs as a player but after what he said it's hard to respect a player that acts like that. I expected that from Pollard, but man Suggs definitely came off like a total *******

vCash
    10k is chump change for Brady.

vCash
    Definitely was intentional, but its ironic that its Bernard "Cheap" Pollard calling it out

vCash
    i hope the fine and all the attention it drew keeps him from ever doing something so dumb again,looked like he was gonna hurt himself,he gets way too excited about anticipated hits.

vCash
    Honestly, I think Brady was just afraid of getting jumped on. The dude's been getting twitchier and twitchier the last few years.

vCash
    You should see the comments on one of the sites this story was posted on. People are saying "Of course there was no flag because the refs are told to cheat for the Patriots." And, "I hate that team, I love to see them lose!" and "They are the most hated team in football."

Of course they are hated...ever since a majority of the people in this country voted for Obama twice, being successful is bad and something to be punished for.

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257