Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    still can't believe there was no penalty on that
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    International
    Posts
    174
    vCash
    1500
    the fine seems fair enough,but seriously a fine for wearing baggy socks..... wtf is up with the nfl

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    21,175
    vCash
    1500
    I thought it would be 15 thousand.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Originally from MA
    Posts
    12,267
    vCash
    1500
    Should've been a stiffer fine. At least NFL did something.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,068
    vCash
    1500
    How can you say the NFL got this one right when Gore was suspended $500 MORE for wearing ****ing socks too low?

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    21,175
    vCash
    1500
    ^ Just because they gave Gore a stupidly excessive fine doesn't mean they should over-fine Brady too. Why complain about Brady's reasonable fine because of a comparison to an excessive one?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    9,317
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    RT @RapSheet: #Patriots Tom Brady was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness in the AFC championship game, I'm told. On the Ed Reed slide
    Too little. Gore was fine more than that just for his socks. And since there is no way to get "street justice" on a QB these days, whenever a QB does something that could potentially injure someone, the fines should be far more than what another player would be fined.

    Make it $20K with $10K going to the NFL's legal defense fund.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    9,317
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    How can you say the NFL got this one right when Gore was suspended $500 MORE for wearing ****ing socks too low?
    $500? I heard it was $5000 more.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    949
    vCash
    1500
    It's not the offense that has some people's panties in a knot, it's the fact it was Brady and, to a lesser extent, Reed. If it were two special teamers involved, no one would care about the incident or the fine.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Originally from MA
    Posts
    12,267
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    $500? I heard it was $5000 more.
    Gore was fined $10,500 for wearing his socks too low.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Gore was fined $10,500 for wearing his socks too low.
    his was that high because it was a repeat offewnse i beleive though
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •