Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Tom Brady was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness

RT @RapSheet: #Patriots Tom Brady was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness in the AFC championship game, I'm told. On the Ed Reed slide

vCash
    Less than Frank Gore for wearing short socks...

Expected around this much. No biggie
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Less than Frank Gore for wearing short socks...

Expected around this much. No biggie
    those that were expecting a suspension will be dissapointed

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    those that were expecting a suspension will be dissapointed
    Suspension?? 13 years of doing nothing dirty and people thought he was going to get suspended?? Brady deserved a fine and having to deal with the fact that he looked like a scared ***** is penalty enough.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    Suspension?? 13 years of doing nothing dirty and people thought he was going to get suspended?? Brady deserved a fine and having to deal with the fact that he looked like a scared ***** is penalty enough.
    go look through the 2 earlier threads... There were plenty of people who thought he should be suspended multiple games.... Im not joking

vCash
    This is one of those times when there will always be people complaining, but the NFL actually got this one right.
    Made by KnicksR4Real

Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    Oh now everyone agrees that we should of drafted Lillard over Waiters What did I say before? Waiter is a bust not a stud and he will NEVER live up to the 4th pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    irving must die

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CavsYanksDuke View Post
    This is one of those times when there will always be people complaining, but the NFL actually got this one right.
    exactly...

vCash
    stunned the nfl fined there golden boy

but props to the nfl for doing the right thing

now if they would only fix the NE ref problem all would be right in the world

vCash
    I think he got kinda lucky. Purposely aiming for a player's knee is pretty serious. Suspension woulda been way too much, but probably shoulda been a bit higher fine. He does have a pretty good rap tho, so maybe that played a big part in it. Vet qb with no past issues
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think he got kinda lucky. Purposely aiming for a player's knee is pretty serious. Suspension woulda been way too much, but probably shoulda been a bit higher fine. He does have a pretty good rap tho, so maybe that played a big part in it. Vet qb with no past issues
    suhs was pretty worse and he only got 30k despite being a multiple time offender

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    RT @RapSheet: #Patriots Tom Brady was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness in the AFC championship game, I'm told. On the Ed Reed slide
    Not enough
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    suhs was pretty worse and he only got 30k despite being a multiple time offender
    Which one? I remember he did a couple shady things, but I don't think any of them posed as serious a injury threat as the brady reed thing. The guy's had so many incidents tho, I could be forgetting something...
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Which one? I remember he did a couple shady things, but I don't think any of them posed as serious a injury threat as the brady reed thing. The guy's had so many incidents tho, I could be forgetting something...
    he stomped on a dude

has had like 20 driving incidents

multiple dirty hits on qb's

vCash
    It is more of a crime to wear baggy socks $10.5 K than kick someone in the nuts $10 K?

The world has clearly turned upside down!
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast