Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    I dont know if I worded weirdly, I would definitely want them to pull me out lol. And training isnt what id be worried about. Im talking about a 150 pound women wearing 40 pounds of gear in a combat situation pulling out a 200 pound man wearing 40 pounds of gear. I know it sounds sexist, I really dont mean it like that, but if in that situation id rather it a male. Like I said though, I see it from their side. They want the right to fight next to males. Im just a little torn on it is all.
    Would you rather die or have a woman pull you out?

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Sparty View Post
    given the evolution of the nature of warfare and political violence in the 21st century, the lines between combat and non-combat roles have been seriously blurred, and numerous women have found themselves in combat while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan
    this is something that doesnt get talked about.there hasnt been a "front line" since korea. guerrilla fighters/insurgents dont fight in an old ww1/ww2 style way. so many women have found themselves in combat already, even if there was no formal designation of it, as everywhere is a combat zone.
    Last edited by abe_froman; 01-24-2013 at 02:05 PM.

vCash
    you did a report in high school? High school! holy crap, you must be an expert, why didn't the Pentagon consult with you before making this decision...
    i'm sure he knows more than you do about the topic because of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Every hook up with one? Or were they too manly?
    Yes I did and she wasn't manly at all. Most of them are pretty ugly or they're a lesbian but we had these 2 girls that were smoking hot in our unit. If they were the face of NATO there would be no more war.

vCash
    you did a report in high school? High school! holy crap, you must be an expert, why didn't the Pentagon consult with you before making this decision...
    I'm sure you've done plenty of research on the topic

vCash
    lol at the sexism in this thread

7. 01-24-2013, 08:01 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate Post

8. 01-24-2013, 08:15 PM
    Reason
    insults

9. 01-24-2013, 08:51 PM
    Reason
    insults

vCash
    As long as the PT standards are the same as men then i wouldnt mind, not too mention that would greatly narrow the pool of qualified women. If a 24 yr old female can do 60 sit-ups, 40 pushups, and run a 15 minute 2 mile then i wouldnt mind ( and i never met a female in the service that could). Shouldnt change the standard just to appease the a-holes making the laws or whoever it is crying that it isnt fair that women can't serve in combat situations. War isnt a game.
    Last edited by carter80; 01-24-2013 at 09:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Would you rather die or have a woman pull you out?
    How did you get that from what I said?

vCash
    1) How does compromising the physical fitness of the Corps increase the chance of a devil dog going KIA? Common sense. What does "thirstiness" have to do with combat? Someone hasn't a clue do they? How about women, who are less physically capable, being winded faster, needing more water. It's a compromise to the squad. You wouldn't know though because something tells me you've never been on a patrol in the likes of Afghanistan.

2) Woman don't have the same standards and never will. Pushups? ********. How about a max of 20 pullups, 100 crunches, and 18 minute 3 mile. That's a perfect PFT in the Corps. I'll laugh the day they make that the perfect score for females because none of them will get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky recon View Post
    This is ****ing joke. ****ing equality movement ignorant bastards. This is what happens when politicians run military policy: you get ****in bull ****.

Women aren't equal to men physically. One ****ing time that my squad has to wait on some female because she's crying for water and we get ambushed by a group of Hajis, is one ****ing time too many.

This is a joke, the Corps is already cutting back and now females will take spots of men most likely because of some ******** quota they probably have to meet. It's ****ing war. You want the devil dog who eats, sleeps, and hangs with you as your a-gunner, your brother.

Son of a *****. ****ing bull ****.
    I never thought about a quota. I know a firefighter who told me he would watch women fail the fitness test, but they would hire them anyway because they legally have to have so many females per males.

every guy I know who saw combat has some sort of problems today. I know one guy who just has nightmares about it all the time, and one of my good buddy's just got done with his alcoholism and PTSD treatment. and like I've said I've asked them about women in combat and they all say no.

my friend told me he saw 2 girls ever fight front line, and he said they were both built like football players and were really ugly.

vCash
    lololololololololol

ricky mad!

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Don't the Russians have a large amount of females in combat roles?

vCash
    I always wonder how people can be so negative on women serving in a combat role when I watch old documentaries on the Vietnam war and those little Asians giving us a terrible time in combat.

Physical standards should be the same and if that weeds out 95% then so be it. Either that or we can do a test study and have a unit made up of all women and see how they do in combat.
    Last edited by Pacerlive; 01-25-2013 at 12:54 PM.

vCash
    Stay in the kitchen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Stay in the kitchen
    You know this is usually a punch line, but the economy and strength of families were way better off when women stayed home. The house wife is slowly becoming a thing of the past even though families functioned better that way. It has nothing to do with women being incapable, it just worked better.

Now you have the dykes of the world wanting to fight wars and even though they actually are less capable, they'll probably win and compromise the strength of are marine infantry units. It's sad to see politicians try to make some sort of equality point by pulling this bull ****.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast