Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    I want them to pull me out, man or woman. They'll be trained well enough that they'll be capable
    I dont know if I worded weirdly, I would definitely want them to pull me out lol. And training isnt what id be worried about. Im talking about a 150 pound women wearing 40 pounds of gear in a combat situation pulling out a 200 pound man wearing 40 pounds of gear. I know it sounds sexist, I really dont mean it like that, but if in that situation id rather it a male. Like I said though, I see it from their side. They want the right to fight next to males. Im just a little torn on it is all.

vCash
    I'd rather trust a man with my life in a combat situation. Not saying women can't do it, but as a whole, men are just better qualified physically for combat roles.

vCash

vCash
    It's about time. Canada allows women in combat roles and while I was in, I met a lot of women who were tough as nails.

vCash
    This will be good for the lesbo..softball playing, wishing they were men, women..they can handle it. Not going to be good for the softies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    You forgot the rape.
    That could be included with tortured, I would assume.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    This will be good for the lesbo..softball playing, wishing they were men, women..they can handle it. Not going to be good for the softies
    Dykeball.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It's about time. Canada allows women in combat roles and while I was in, I met a lot of women who were tough as nails.
    Every hook up with one? Or were they too manly?

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    I was gonna say rape but i didn't know if religious extremists would do that kinda thing.... As silly as that sounds haha
    Rape is one of the biggest problems facing the Muslim world.

vCash
    Hey, if the women are tough like Dizzy from Starship Troopers, no need to worry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0rhe...R__AoTEakbd67Y

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    That's not a combat role.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    That's not a combat role.
    doesn't matter. there are women like her all over the field who can handle the pressure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    doesn't matter. there are women like her all over the field who can handle the pressure.
    Yes it does matter, that's what this whole thing is about. It's not about pressure, it's about physical stress. Can they hike 15 miles with 70 lb gear on their back and still be ready to drop and fire at a moments notice? If they can, great, my point is just that men are physiologically more suited for things like these.

vCash
    I know several guy's who have been in combat. I've talked to them, and I've asked them about this, and they all agree that women shouldn't be in combat. I also did a report in it in high school, and it mentally effects women more than men. they're more likely to get PTSD than men are. and like others have said, I wouldn't want to be in a life or death situation with a female.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    I know several guy's who have been in combat. I've talked to them, and I've asked them about this, and they all agree that women shouldn't be in combat. I also did a report in it in high school, and it mentally effects women more than men. they're more likely to get PTSD than men are. and like others have said, I wouldn't want to be in a life or death situation with a female.
    you did a report in high school? High school! holy crap, you must be an expert, why didn't the Pentagon consult with you before making this decision...
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast