Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Military to open combat jobs to women

The U.S. military is ending its policy of excluding women from combat and will open combat jobs and direct combat units to female troops, CNN has learned. Multiple officials confirm to CNN that Defense Secretary Leon Panetta will make the announcement tomorrow and notify Congress of the planned change in policy.

“We will eliminate the policy of ‘no women in units that are tasked with direct combat,’” a senior defense official says.

But the officials caution that “not every position will open all at once on Thursday.” Once the policy is changed, the Department of Defense will enter what is being called an “assessment phase,” in which each branch of service will examine all of its jobs and units not currently integrated and then produce a timetable in which it can integrate them.
    http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0...men/?hpt=hp_c1

vCash
    Good.

vCash
    As long as each woman is fitted with a standard GI easy bake oven and george foreman grill..
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    As long as each woman is fitted with a standard GI easy bake oven and george foreman grill..
    wowza

vCash
    should get interesting when one is captured, tortured, and beheaded..... all on camera

vCash
    Not too many women i would want to be in a life or death situation with

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Not too many women i would want to be in a life or death situation with

But feminist studies show....

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    should get interesting when one is captured, tortured, and beheaded..... all on camera
    Raped. Not even kidding. Its gonna happen...One will get captured/Raped/Decapitated

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Raped. Not even kidding. Its gonna happen...One will get captured/Raped/Decapitated
    Many men are most likely raped anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    You forgot the rape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    You forgot the rape.
    I was gonna say rape but i didn't know if religious extremists would do that kinda thing.... As silly as that sounds haha

vCash
    Makes sense to me. If someone is physically qualified, let them do it.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Im torn on this. Im someone big on rights regardless if I believe in it or not, abortion for example. I can see the rights side of it, but I see the other side. The biggest reason ive been told, if your a full grown man and you get shot, do you want to rely on women to pull you out. I dont mean that to sound sexist, its just how it is. Men are naturally stronger in most cases. But like JLynn said, id they're phisically capable, I have no problem with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    Im torn on this. Im someone big on rights regardless if I believe in it or not, abortion for example. I can see the rights side of it, but I see the other side. The biggest reason ive been told, if your a full grown man and you get shot, do you want to rely on women to pull you out. I dont mean that to sound sexist, its just how it is. Men are naturally stronger in most cases. But like JLynn said, id they're phisically capable, I have no problem with it.
    I want them to pull me out, man or woman. They'll be trained well enough that they'll be capable

vCash
    given the evolution of the nature of warfare and political violence in the 21st century, the lines between combat and non-combat roles have been seriously blurred, and numerous women have found themselves in combat while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast