Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Rams for their later 1st round pick and their 2nd rounder?

Looks like they are hiring Rob Ryan so its gonna be viewed as a possible landing spot.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Steve Palazzolo of ESPN insider goes on to suggest 3 possible fits for Revis are:

1. TB Bucs
    2. Atlanta Falcons
    3. Indianapolis Colts

(based on current rosters, front office willingness to trade, trade flexibility)

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    Rams for their later 1st round pick and their 2nd rounder?

Looks like they are hiring Rob Ryan so its gonna be viewed as a possible landing spot.
    that would be overkill for the rams. they already have two good corners.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    It's going to have to be a win now team that can use an upgrade at corner. I think the Packers make sense here. The Jets have get either 2 first rd picks or a 1st and multiple picks in other rounds.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    It's going to have to be a win now team that can use an upgrade at corner. I think the Packers make sense here. The Jets have get either 2 first rd picks or a 1st and multiple picks in other rounds.
    Denver would work too, imagine if revis was playing in that divisional game.....

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    that would be overkill for the rams. they already have two good corners.
    Yeah and finnegan just got a nice contract from them

vCash
    Wish we could land him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    It would be a good trade for somebody trying to make a push for the SB. But there are a lot of questions coming off injury, is he a good fit on the team he's going to, will he work with them on a contract. Then again will he turn into the next Namdi asumhua (or how ever you spell it)
    Revis actually gets thrown at and shuts down receivers, and he can play in any scheme. Aso is a one trick pony and the Eagles haven't used him correctly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    It would be a good trade for somebody trying to make a push for the SB. But there are a lot of questions coming off injury, is he a good fit on the team he's going to, will he work with them on a contract. Then again will he turn into the next Namdi asumhua (or how ever you spell it)
    You know, coming from a Broncos fan, this is fishy. Didn't your team welcome with open arms a 36 year old coming off four surgeries (fused neck vertebrae) no one has ever had before? Talk about taking a chance! And there was no shortage of buyers. This is ACL - there are very few who haven't come back to play at their normal pace. It's his first such surgery. I think the reward far exceeds the risk. This guy shuts everyone down and you don't even need to roll a safety. Instant upgrade and mathcup nightmare for opposing offenses. Someone's going to get a super player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    Steve Palazzolo of ESPN insider goes on to suggest 3 possible fits for Revis are:

1. TB Bucs
    2. Atlanta Falcons
    3. Indianapolis Colts
    32. Packers
    33. Packers
    34. Packers
    and yes, I am aware there are only 32 teams!
    (based on current rosters, front office willingness to trade, trade flexibility)
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    nope. never in a million years, even if it were financially possible. Thompson wouldn't do it.

Plus rodgers, matthews, raji all have contracts coming up. They, very likely, won't even re-sign Jennings, which is a shame!
    The Packers need d-line help!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    nope. never in a million years, even if it were financially possible. Thompson wouldn't do it.

Plus rodgers, matthews, raji all have contracts coming up. They, very likely, won't even re-sign Jennings, which is a shame!
    The Packers need d-line help!
    Interesting. I didn't know all that. But I can see the Bucs and Falcons as fits. I wouldn't want them to trade him to any AFC team. Reportedly the BIlls and Pats are really interested but they can go f themselves with that ****.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Falcons have the cap space if they release Dunta Robinsons aweful contract. I suspect a 2nd and 3rd round pick might work.

They currently have Asante Samuel entrenched on one side and despite his tackling woes (missed one of every 2.7 attempts), he's been strong in coverage, allowing a reception every 11.5 cover snaps, good for 19th in the league. On the other side is Dunta Robinson who allowed 1.55 Yards/Cover Snap, ninth worst out of the top 77 qualifying cornerbacks. With only $4.9 million of cap space, releasing Robinson would wipe his $8 million contract off the books to make room for Revis.
    I would love this.... couple that with a First round draft pick of a DE edge rusher or monster DT... and convince Tony G to play again.... I would love our chances next season

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    Falcons have the cap space if they release Dunta Robinsons aweful contract. I suspect a 2nd and 3rd round pick might work.

I would love this.... couple that with a First round draft pick of a DE edge rusher or monster DT... and convince Tony G to play again.... I would love our chances next season
    Just out of curiosity what makes you suspect a 2nd and 3rd round pick would work, especially to a final 4 team which is basically a 3rd and 4th?

vCash
    Whatever you guys are smoking in this thread, all of us in the Jets forum would love to get some of that stuff.

Teams lined up for Peyton Manning after 4 neck fusion surgeries. You don't think that is worse than a routine ACL that had 0 complications, especially given how Adrian Peterson recovered?

Reports are that teams are lining up for a crack at this. Expect to ransom so start getting ready to pony up if we do trade him. Our owner knows he has already upset the fans enough, he isn't going to give Revis away for nothing.

If you want our Hall of Fame Corner, we don't JUST want your crappy first or late round picks in a draft that has significantly less talent than the 2012 draft.

You can give us your crappy first round pick AND one of the elite players on your roster for Revis. Or if you drafting in the top 10, you can give us that pick and AT LEAST the 2nd round pick that we also reportedly want.

We aren't having fire sale, we will take the highest bidder. So try and make more realistic offers.

It starts at a good 1st and 2nd round pick and will only go up. Don't be dumb.
    Last edited by NYJetsfan69; 01-25-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast