Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Would be a good move for the jets ..only thing I can see is a serious contender giving up a first n a 3...I wouldn't trust his knee so no thank u even tho the giants need a cb ..we have Terrell Thomas who hasn't seen the feild in 2 years cus of his knee

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    First n Alex smith for revis n Sanchez ...him on the 9ers d would be dirty ...they'd be swapping their backup n getting ridda the 31/32 pick in the draft so I guess they would have to sweeten the pot ..I dnt know what their cap situation is like so this could be just another stupid post like a lot I've seen in here

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    First n Alex smith for revis n Sanchez ...him on the 9ers d would be dirty ...they'd be swapping their backup n getting ridda the 31/32 pick in the draft so I guess they would have to sweeten the pot ..I dnt know what their cap situation is like so this could be just another stupid post like a lot I've seen in here
    **** Sanchez. The Jets could package all their picks with Sanchez for a 7th round pick and they'd have a hard time finding a partner.

But Alex Smith and a first round pick from the 49ers sounds delightful
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Funny how Eagles fans are in this thread laughing about McCoy for Revis, when RB's only have a shelf life of 7-8 years in today's game. Ask the Redskins how trading the best corner in the NFL for a good RB works out...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrofan45 View Post
    If I were the Patriots I'd call to least see what the Jets are asking. The patriots secondary would then be a strength.
    You really think the Jets would trade Revis to their division rivals who have beaten them up for how long now?

vCash
    uh DJ WILLIAMS 1st round pick and Tony Carter for Revis? lol Only a guy could dream with Champ and Revis on the same team!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Funny how Eagles fans are in this thread laughing about McCoy for Revis, when RB's only have a shelf life of 7-8 years in today's game. Ask the Redskins how trading the best corner in the NFL for a good RB works out...
    Revis just blew out his knee. You act like he'll come back and be a sure thing again. McCoy is still fairly young and can be lethal when used in the right system.

Lastly, Eagle fans killed Reid for abandoning the run so much this season. Why would they want to trade the guy they want to get going on offense?
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Woody Johnson knew nothing about football when he bought the team, he knew nothing about football when he got Tim and he is proving again that he knows nothing about football or how to own a team we maybe looking at the next Jerry Jones....how scary he knows less about the game then jones

vCash
    Tramon and a 2013 2nd and a conditional pick in 2014 based on if he resigns or not. Will never happen, but I wouldnt be against and think its pretty fair. Tramon would be a great 2nd cb plus a couple picks for a guy coming off major injury and may be a one year rental. This has no chance of happening though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    **** Sanchez. The Jets could package all their picks with Sanchez for a 7th round pick and they'd have a hard time finding a partner.

But Alex Smith and a first round pick from the 49ers sounds delightful
    A late late first and a mediocre at best QB do not qualify as delightful.

vCash
    Woodley for Revis straight up get it done.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Browner + Flynn kind of makes sense, and it is surely better than all of the trade proposals here in this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Browner + Flynn kind of makes sense, and it is surely better than all of the trade proposals here in this thread.
    If you add a first round pick they'd think about it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The plane crash is a lot worse than originally predicted.
    The goddamn plane has crashed into the mountain!

vCash
    As a fan of the Jets, I have wanted, for a long time, this team to trade Revis. A trade involving Revis and Sanchez for a second or third round pick would be ideal.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast