Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    agree, plus i don't think we'd be able to get those big names in 2014 anyways, we're gonna end up with some overpaid scrub
    Yeah if we only could tell the FO that.

vCash
    We suck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Can't wait for Gail to come in here and tell us how awesome nash and dandummy are
    Where has he been anyway?? I haven't seen his 12 page essays of regurgitated information for a while. Did he finally realize D'antoni and Nash were not the Gods he thought they were??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersfan01 View Post
    The way I see it, the Lakers' front office has 3 options:

1: Improve the roster by the trade deadline
    2: Stand pat and hang on to all these bums with 1 or 2 years left on their contract and go after King James or KLove in 2014.
    3: Trade Dwight and Pau now for young players and 1st round picks and unload as many overpaid bums as possible at the same time, and amnesty Kobe this summer and go all in rebuilding now to minimize the down years.

I myself think the 3rd option is best, it's stupid to wait around with sub-medicore teams and prolong the beginning of the rebuilding phase. The longer we wait to start rebuilding, the longer it will be until we get #17.
    don't think they will amnesty kobe.. but i hope mitch will stick to his word that if this doesn't work-out everyone is available on the market except kobe (NTC)..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031