Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Can we win 30 games this season?

I'm serious
    Anybody tell you win 30 games. If a coach say win 30 games and ya'll hear it then that's that. I mean, win 30 games this year but if somebody says win 30 games, it can be 1 game out of all the games this year - that's enough. If we can't win 30 games then we can't win 30 games. 30 games is 30 games. Simple is that. It's not about that... at all. You know what am saying? But but it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up when we just talk about winning 30 games. We sitting here, they suppose to be the franchise team and we in here talking bout winning 30 games. I mean listen, we talking bout winning 30 games. Not a game, not a game, not a game, we talkin bout winning 30 games. Not a game. Not the game that they go out there and die for and play every game like it's their last. Not the game. We talking about 30 games. I mean how silly is that? We talking about winning 30 games.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beans439 View Post
    who is this guy???
    beat writer for orlando magic. He is one of the few men that broke the story when Howard got traded to la.
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    Trade Dwight and Pau.

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    forreal though, steve blake is our savior. just sayin
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And it goes on Dr Buss himself because he allowed this all to happen.
    He is 85 and barely can walk now! Jimbaco is the controlling freak of the family and he hates the fact that the world is right and he is wrong again! His sister is right. SHe actually has a good taste for actual smart productive people!

vCash
    did I mentioned how much we suck. Bernie is 10000x the coach Pringles is. BRING BACK BERNIE. Give up on the season. Why bother getting the 8th seed when OKC or Clippers will sweep this sorry team.

vCash
    how do you know the laker D is atrocious? the grizzlies have only scored more than 100 points 10 times in the season before tonight. also, no more than 85 points in the last 4 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silvTeg98 View Post
    how do you know the laker D is atrocious? the grizzlies have only scored more than 100 points 10 times in the season before tonight. also, no more than 85 points in the last 4 games.
    they had their biggest half of the season tonite

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Anybody tell you win 30 games. If a coach say win 30 games and ya'll hear it then that's that. I mean, win 30 games this year but if somebody says win 30 games, it can be 1 game out of all the games this year - that's enough. If we can't win 30 games then we can't win 30 games. 30 games is 30 games. Simple is that. It's not about that... at all. You know what am saying? But but it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up when we just talk about winning 30 games. We sitting here, they suppose to be the franchise team and we in here talking bout winning 30 games. I mean listen, we talking bout winning 30
    games. Not a game, not a game, not a game, we talkin bout winning 30 games. Not a game. Not the game that they go out there and die for and play every game like it's their last. Not the game. We talking about 30 games. I mean how silly is that? We talking about winning 30 games.
    Iverson is that you???? If so, can you come hit a few jumpers for us.... I know, I know... We suck, right???!! Nevermind then, dude... I was just wondering.... Damn.

vCash
    Anybody tell you win 30 games. If a coach say win 30 games and ya'll hear it then that's that. I mean, win 30 games this year but if somebody says win 30 games, it can be 1 game out of all the games this year - that's enough. If we can't win 30 games then we can't win 30 games. 30 games is 30 games. Simple is that. It's not about that... at all. You know what am saying? But but it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up when we just talk about winning 30 games. We sitting here, they suppose to be the franchise team and we in here talking bout winning 30 games. I mean listen, we talking bout winning 30 games. Not a game, not a game, not a game, we talkin bout winning 30 games. Not a game. Not the game that they go out there and die for and play every game like it's their last. Not the game. We talking about 30 games. I mean how silly is that? We talking about winning 30 games.
    30 games.

vCash
    jeez these losses really messing with people

vCash
    How do you spell LOSS? LOSS, capital D, apostrophe, capital A, n, t, o, n, i - LOSS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The goods View Post
    Trade Dwight and Pau.
    the system is the problem. a trade does nothing. name one guy you could trade pau or dwight for in the whole nba that you think heals the problems of this team. there is none.

vCash
    interesting how MDA is getting singled out. Just like MB did.

MDA had crappier starting line up with Suns and they were doing better than we are doing right now.

Cant just blame it on coach...players that we have are big part of the problem. Not saying that MDA shouldnt be blame...but cant just blame him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beans439 View Post
    the system is the problem. a trade does nothing. name one guy you could trade pau or dwight for in the whole nba that you think heals the problems of this team. there is none.
    you trade him for couple average guys who help our bench asap. We dont need a starter. Just good productive high energy defensive minded players off the bench for either of them.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast