Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 454
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,770
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Can we win 30 games this season?

    I'm serious
    Anybody tell you win 30 games. If a coach say win 30 games and ya'll hear it then that's that. I mean, win 30 games this year but if somebody says win 30 games, it can be 1 game out of all the games this year - that's enough. If we can't win 30 games then we can't win 30 games. 30 games is 30 games. Simple is that. It's not about that... at all. You know what am saying? But but it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up when we just talk about winning 30 games. We sitting here, they suppose to be the franchise team and we in here talking bout winning 30 games. I mean listen, we talking bout winning 30 games. Not a game, not a game, not a game, we talkin bout winning 30 games. Not a game. Not the game that they go out there and die for and play every game like it's their last. Not the game. We talking about 30 games. I mean how silly is that? We talking about winning 30 games.


    Free As Seagull.

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    22,254
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by beans439 View Post
    who is this guy???
    beat writer for orlando magic. He is one of the few men that broke the story when Howard got traded to la.
    VIVA CROONER!



  3. #408
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin tx
    Posts
    3,272
    vCash
    1500
    Trade Dwight and Pau.


    Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,535
    vCash
    1500
    forreal though, steve blake is our savior. just sayin
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And it goes on Dr Buss himself because he allowed this all to happen.
    He is 85 and barely can walk now! Jimbaco is the controlling freak of the family and he hates the fact that the world is right and he is wrong again! His sister is right. SHe actually has a good taste for actual smart productive people!

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,952
    vCash
    1500
    did I mentioned how much we suck. Bernie is 10000x the coach Pringles is. BRING BACK BERNIE. Give up on the season. Why bother getting the 8th seed when OKC or Clippers will sweep this sorry team.

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    852
    vCash
    1500
    how do you know the laker D is atrocious? the grizzlies have only scored more than 100 points 10 times in the season before tonight. also, no more than 85 points in the last 4 games.

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,862
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by silvTeg98 View Post
    how do you know the laker D is atrocious? the grizzlies have only scored more than 100 points 10 times in the season before tonight. also, no more than 85 points in the last 4 games.
    they had their biggest half of the season tonite

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,628
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Anybody tell you win 30 games. If a coach say win 30 games and ya'll hear it then that's that. I mean, win 30 games this year but if somebody says win 30 games, it can be 1 game out of all the games this year - that's enough. If we can't win 30 games then we can't win 30 games. 30 games is 30 games. Simple is that. It's not about that... at all. You know what am saying? But but it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up when we just talk about winning 30 games. We sitting here, they suppose to be the franchise team and we in here talking bout winning 30 games. I mean listen, we talking bout winning 30
    games. Not a game, not a game, not a game, we talkin bout winning 30 games. Not a game. Not the game that they go out there and die for and play every game like it's their last. Not the game. We talking about 30 games. I mean how silly is that? We talking about winning 30 games.
    Iverson is that you???? If so, can you come hit a few jumpers for us.... I know, I know... We suck, right???!! Nevermind then, dude... I was just wondering.... Damn.

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Anybody tell you win 30 games. If a coach say win 30 games and ya'll hear it then that's that. I mean, win 30 games this year but if somebody says win 30 games, it can be 1 game out of all the games this year - that's enough. If we can't win 30 games then we can't win 30 games. 30 games is 30 games. Simple is that. It's not about that... at all. You know what am saying? But but it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up when we just talk about winning 30 games. We sitting here, they suppose to be the franchise team and we in here talking bout winning 30 games. I mean listen, we talking bout winning 30 games. Not a game, not a game, not a game, we talkin bout winning 30 games. Not a game. Not the game that they go out there and die for and play every game like it's their last. Not the game. We talking about 30 games. I mean how silly is that? We talking about winning 30 games.
    30 games.

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Anybody tell you win 30 games. If a coach say win 30 games and ya'll hear it then that's that. I mean, win 30 games this year but if somebody says win 30 games, it can be 1 game out of all the games this year - that's enough. If we can't win 30 games then we can't win 30 games. 30 games is 30 games. Simple is that. It's not about that... at all. You know what am saying? But but it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up when we just talk about winning 30 games. We sitting here, they suppose to be the franchise team and we in here talking bout winning 30 games. I mean listen, we talking bout winning 30 games. Not a game, not a game, not a game, we talkin bout winning 30 games. Not a game. Not the game that they go out there and die for and play every game like it's their last. Not the game. We talking about 30 games. I mean how silly is that? We talking about winning 30 games.
    jeez these losses really messing with people

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    794
    vCash
    1500
    How do you spell LOSS? LOSS, capital D, apostrophe, capital A, n, t, o, n, i - LOSS

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The goods View Post
    Trade Dwight and Pau.
    the system is the problem. a trade does nothing. name one guy you could trade pau or dwight for in the whole nba that you think heals the problems of this team. there is none.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,081
    vCash
    1500
    interesting how MDA is getting singled out. Just like MB did.

    MDA had crappier starting line up with Suns and they were doing better than we are doing right now.

    Cant just blame it on coach...players that we have are big part of the problem. Not saying that MDA shouldnt be blame...but cant just blame him.

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,081
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by beans439 View Post
    the system is the problem. a trade does nothing. name one guy you could trade pau or dwight for in the whole nba that you think heals the problems of this team. there is none.
    you trade him for couple average guys who help our bench asap. We dont need a starter. Just good productive high energy defensive minded players off the bench for either of them.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •