Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loungo Ordeal

vCash
    i like nilsson more than poulin

vCash
    I want to see Poulin suceed, but we will see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Aye to this, but I really think Poulin or Nilsson won't be top of the pack goalies... I see them topping out at average, but realistically below average... Poulin and Nilsson are bottem in the AHL http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay....id=-1&confId=0

I agree with you though Kmo, NO TO LUNONGO if it involves major prospects. At the stage in his career (I think he is 33) hes to old to build around and is overrated.
    Theyre both 22. They both have like 320 GP this year. Their stats are gonne get better and the tiny sample size means little. I am confident at leas tone of them will be an above average starting goalie capable of being a Stanley cup champion. Goalies dont reacht heir prime usually until 28-32 but its different for all of them. Theyre so incredibly young, its rare that goalies are good at all before the age of 25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    Theyre both 22. They both have like 320 GP this year. Their stats are gonne get better and the tiny sample size means little. I am confident at leas tone of them will be an above average starting goalie capable of being a Stanley cup champion. Goalies dont reacht heir prime usually until 28-32 but its different for all of them. Theyre so incredibly young, its rare that goalies are good at all before the age of 25
    We will see, I hope you are right at least one of them will do good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12