Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Just finished watching. It took everything we had....to beat the Kings :-/

vCash
    Well I guess the boys were just on endorphin high after all the hooplah. Things should be back to status quo tomorrow. Refreshing win i guess...just don't let it happen again. :P

PS: How good was the movie Pitch Perfect?! What a revelation!
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    This is why the Suns are the laughing stock of the league. They can't even tank properly. We deserve medals for still being fans of this team.

vCash
    Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro
    Gortat took the game ball from the scorer's table to give to Hunter for his first #Suns win & told officials to fine him or send an invoice.

vCash
    worked last night, just finished watching the game.. i think it's the hair that made the difference for Beasley last night

vCash
    I'm kinda glad we won last night since the next 5 will be tough. I'm predicting we beat Dallas. Though I would prefer to beat the Lakers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    We have to absolutely loss this game. It would be such a shame to win.

Kings must really suck if this is a close game with the SUNS. That too when the game is a home game for the Kings. No wonder their moving the Kings to Seattle!
    Was gonna congratulate you guys until I saw this ****.

Good game for the Suns, we just like to give games away as we showed that last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Sports Fan View Post

Good game for the Suns, we just like to give games away as we showed that last night.
    That's not the views of our entire fanbase on PSD. Personally I think it sucks that you guys are losing your team.

I wish we had of given the game away to you guys

vCash

Yea I think it was a spur of the moment thing. Suns fans are pretty passionate about losing these days.
    I'm really sorry you guys are going to lose your team. Just because you've been unsuccessful for quite a while doesn't mean the fanbase is gone. No team should have to deal with owners like the Maloofs.

vCash

living in Sacramento -- i feel for you bro. it's just Suns fans here at PSD at least have given up on the season and now support tanking -- so every win hurts us

i really want the Kings to stay here, it's my second favorite team, i still fondly remember the Webber days

vCash

Don't take it personally man, I didn't even mean it.

I have already posted on you guys forum about how it sucks that the Kings are losing. Kings fans have been one of the best fanbases in all of sports considering they always sell out even when the team isn't good.

Reminds me of the Raiders except 80% of Kings fans aren't thugs

vCash

I have already posted on you guys forum about how it sucks that the Kings are losing. Kings fans have been one of the best fanbases in all of sports considering they always sell out even when the team isn't good.

LOL hey..... i'm a raider fan!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Yea I think it was a spur of the moment thing. Suns fans are pretty passionate about losing these days.
    I'm really sorry you guys are going to lose your team. Just because you've been unsuccessful for quite a while doesn't mean the fanbase is gone. No team should have to deal with owners like the Maloofs.
    No joke haha. Maloofs have no clue on how to run a team.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    living in Sacramento -- i feel for you bro. it's just Suns fans here at PSD at least have given up on the season and now support tanking -- so every win hurts us

i really want the Kings to stay here, it's my second favorite team, i still fondly remember the Webber days
    Haha well you guys may land someone who can be a franchise changer, especially since you are also getting the Lakers first round pick. Only thing is you guys need to develop your talent.

It's all good I overreacted in the first place. Its just frustrating being a Kings fan, especially when you have the Maloofs running the team.

Anyways, good luck moving forward. Hope that Lakers pick ends up top 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123