Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Scott Hartnell out indefinitely

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    This season is hilarious.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    I hope he didn't break it! We can afford to be losing players all season. Who gets the call up now? Akeson?

vCash
    I also put it in the NHL general area because it is pretty big news.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Fracture or broken?

isnt that the same thing...

vCash
    ^^no. broken is worse than a fracture. fractures tend to be smaller and heal quicker.

the terms are used interchangeably but they don't really mean the same thing.

either way, it's not good that he's gone down here. season is off to a pretty awful start.

vCash
    Yeah, this is an awful turn of events. Let's see if Lavvy can take this season full of lemons and turn it into something worthwhile.

vCash
    I guess this means Laughton will stick past the 5 day trial.
    "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly upon our own point of view.", "The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master.", "I find your lack of faith disturbing.", "I can feel your anger... it gives you focus, it makes you stronger!"

vCash
    Just saw on NHL Network

Hartnell out 4-8 weeks with broken foot.

combine this with continued struggles, i could see Homer pulling the trigger on something.

vCash
    Flyers signed Knuble to fill in. They broke it during the game, so I don't have a link, but it's on Twitter.

Learning to love the bomb since 2009

Phils, Eagles, Flyers

vCash
    quality character guy. nice signing as a stop gap

vCash
    figured I'd bump this rather then be that douche that starts a new thread! yay!

Update on Hartsy - good news

Quote Originally Posted by Rotoworld:

Scott Hartnell (foot) will visit a doctor Friday, where he is hoping to receive clearance to resume skating on Saturday.
    If everything goes smoothly he could be back in the lineup as soon as next Wednesday in Pittsburgh, which mark his return at just under four weeks since he underwent surgery on his broken foot. "I'm able to walk a little bit now without the boot, which is a good sign," Hartnell said. "I'm able to do cardio and workout, so that's been good." Everything may not happen that quickly, but we'll keep you posted.

vCash
    So does Knuble get bumped back to the bench when Hartnell comes back? That would be my guess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    So does Knuble get bumped back to the bench when Hartnell comes back? That would be my guess

i would say given the way Rinaldo has played, yes. if they don't want to release Knuble, then i'm guessing the rest of the year he and Rinaldo will be switching in and out depending on matchups.

that being said i think it would make more sense just to let Knuble go. great guy, love his character, but i think even he knew this was just temporary.

vCash
    yeah knubs has been playing a little reckless...

some updated news on Mez.... figured i would dump that here too

Quote Originally Posted by Rotoworld:

Andrej Meszaros (shoulder) is expected to skate at practice Thursday.
    He has been sidelined since Jan. 24 with a shoulder injury, but appears to be making some progress.
    awesome, we can see both Hartsy and Mez back soon. right when we are somewhat peaking!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast