Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    agreed. Thought these types of meetings are supposed to be behind closed doors.

And for the people complaining about the laker threads, they're a big story these days. So far over the cap, so far under .500. Besides, shouldn't the hating fans be all over this? If you hate the lakers, sit back and enjoy. If you're a fan, well, tough luck. Either way, it's drama, and a good story.

You hit it right on the money thank you for being logical.

Don't let your cape get caught on the Kareem statue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    Dayam who is miss nike bunny?
    francesca frigo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I will never like Kobe, but this is exactly why I respect him. While he may call out others, he calls himself out as well, and always brings 100% to the table, instead of pouting like some other stars.
    I agree mostly but what do you means brings 100 percent to the table? Do you mean his play because usually I would agree but this year he has looked just lazy on the defensive end at times.

Or do you mean at like meetings and stuff he is always in 100 percent?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I agree mostly but what do you means brings 100 percent to the table? Do you mean his play because usually I would agree but this year he has looked just lazy on the defensive end at times.

Or do you mean at like meetings and stuff he is always in 100 percent?

His preparation, and play. You try and give 100% on each defensive possession with 1450 games on your knees, when you know that your team needs you to score 30 a night. Kobe would run your grandmother over to get a win, and that is something I respect. Well, not that he would run your grandma over, just his will to win...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    francesca frigo
    I just google imaged her.

Er Mer Gerd

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If this is true, you can see the different types of personalities between Kobe and Dwight.

Kobe calls you out when he thinks you're doing something wrong, no matter who you are, and he also calls himself out when he does something wrong as well..

Dwight's reaction to Kobe's outright question kind of shows his passive aggressiveness and his inability to confront people when he has a problem with them.

During the Kobe-Shaq days, Kobe and Shaq would call each other out, no mercy. Even to a point where they had to be separated... Dwight needs to adopt a more aggressive personality towards Kobe, pushing him to the edge to play as a team is when he plays his best basketball.

vCash
    i feel so bad for nash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I love him so much
    and how is that working out for him? he was on a more competitive team last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    I know right since we need more warrior threads since they are more interesting than the lakers and their small-marketing.
    That was a s4itty comeback LOL!

vCash
    D'Antoni then told the team to stop worrying about offense and start playing better defense. The Lakers are fifth in scoring (102.6 points a game) but 26th in defense (101.4 points a game).
    If D'Antoni is saying this, you know it's true (it is true...offense is about 10% of the problem).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    I think both of you think the other is a Lakers fan.
    nickdymez is a Lakers fan, homer, Kobe shaft-hopper, Bryant's ball-inspector -- whatever you want to call it, he's it.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    nickdymez is a Lakers fan, homer, Kobe shaft-hopper, Bryant's ball-inspector -- whatever you want to call it, he's it.
    that sounds about right

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    damn that tree is falling quick. Since when do you hear about what is talked about per player in the player meeting?
    With Kobe? Every time it happens ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    This

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Dwight was thinking: "i'll just pull a kobe and go 0 for 4 this game."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast