Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Howard is going to walk this offseason. Trade him while we can.

vCash
    Look fellow Laker fans, Kobe is hard to play with....That's what makes him a great player, All the greats were that way Kareem, Wilt, Jordan, Bird and especially the guy with the electric smile Magic Johnson. They all demand excellence, hard work and dedication to the game. None of this ha ha ha ****.This team needs to get angry, Down right violent to an extent.

For example....What usually happens when a guy like LeBron, Blake or even tonight's opponent Rudy Gay is coming to the basket at will?

Answer: Nothing...You get Dwight or Pau flapping their arms in the air, Swinging and missing at shots. The Lakers must adapt the no layup rule. Which is when those guys like Blake Griffin comes flying in for a layup or dunk...They must pay a price! They must pay by our bigs delivering a hard but clean foul. Something that says you may want to think twice before entering this area.

By any means am I advocating to hurt a player, All I am saying is a subtle shot or reminder not to bring that **** in here. Dwight must stop volleyballing shots, Meaning just block it...Not spike it. Many times he spikes it out of bounds or to the other team and they end up with a layup or a uncontested 3. Also communication is a must, They need to talk about who's covering whom and picks and backcuts and things so everybody knows who's got what. Many times they just look lost.

These are things I hope they covered, And things they need to do! As bad as this season has gone they are still in it. Barely, But in it. These next games including the grammy trip will tell all. If they can't get it together by the ASB meaning there are 12 games to the break. They are 17-24, In order to make a run in the 2nd half....They need to win 10 out of the 12 starting tonight. A very daunting task, But it can be done! It will take commitment on D and ball movement and patience on offense. We shall see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Disappointed in Howard not saying anything. I mean Kobe's trying to clear the air with him, and at least according to this report, he just kind of ignored him.

Say something man... don't just pout in the corner. How long I've waited for someone speak up to Kobe outside of Phil, Fish, Shaq or Brian Shaw.
    Or Fox, Horry, Payton, Odom, and Malone .... Kobe basically said be a man and tell me what you want.
    Dwight should've because after this, he will be looked at if he pouts or take subtle jabs at Kobe, Oau, or Nash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    Look fellow Laker fans, Kobe is hard to play with....That's what makes him a great player, All the greats were that way Kareem, Wilt, Jordan, Bird and especially the guy with the electric smile Magic Johnson. They all demand excellence, hard work and dedication to the game. None of this ha ha ha ****.This team needs to get angry, Down right violent to an extent.

For example....What usually happens when a guy like LeBron, Blake or even tonight's opponent Rudy Gay is coming to the basket at will?

Answer: Nothing...You get Dwight or Pau flapping their arms in the air, Swinging and missing at shots. The Lakers must adapt the no layup rule. Which is when those guys like Blake Griffin comes flying in for a layup or dunk...They must pay a price! They must pay by our bigs delivering a hard but clean foul. Something that says you may want to think twice before entering this area.

By any means am I advocating to hurt a player, All I am saying is a subtle shot or reminder not to bring that **** in here. Dwight must stop volleyballing shots, Meaning just block it...Not spike it. Many times he spikes it out of bounds or to the other team and they end up with a layup or a uncontested 3. Also communication is a must, They need to talk about who's covering whom and picks and backcuts and things so everybody knows who's got what. Many times they just look lost.

These are things I hope they covered, And things they need to do! As bad as this season has gone they are still in it. Barely, But in it. These next games including the grammy trip will tell all. If they can't get it together by the ASB meaning there are 12 games to the break. They are 17-24, In order to make a run in the 2nd half....They need to win 10 out of the 12 starting tonight. A very daunting task, But it can be done! It will take commitment on D and ball movement and patience on offense. We shall see
    The league calls flagrants when guys do that now. Especially Metta and Dwight. Dwight seems to almost have it tougher than Metta with the refs, which is mind-boggling to me. I agree hard fouls, especially on guys like Griffin that commit offensive fouls on pretty much every possession. But the league is getting soft, the are calling flagrants against Dwight for regular hard fouls...

vCash
    i hope this helps

vCash
    they just want to look cute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    Or Fox, Horry, Payton, Odom, and Malone .... Kobe basically said be a man and tell me what you want.
    Dwight should've because after this, he will be looked at if he pouts or take subtle jabs at Kobe, Oau, or Nash
    Amen. What the **** is going on with him. It's almost like he's pulling a Callahan for us lol.

This is a weird situation. He's probably going to walk without ever giving this thing a chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow12 View Post
    Howard is going to walk this offseason. Trade him while we can.
    Please PRIVATE message me with next week's Powerball numbers.

vCash
    Well, trade Howard while we can, if he doesn't bring it every night!

More touch? When they pass the ball to him, he either pass it back our, or he got striped, or he throw a rock other than dunk. He has no mid range, no bank shot, only dunk or lay ups. He need some more offense tool. Teams foul him hard if he get the ball down low, they would rather put him on the free throw line. So all fouls are hard, and Howard get frustrate easily, then he miss his free throw, then he got striped while going up, next trip he lost his cool. Howard is playing poorly...I have never see a big man is so easy to get striped.

vCash
    @Mike_Bresnahan: So is Dwight Howard bothered by the way Kobe plays? "No I'm not. Aside from that, we've all got to learn how to play together." #Lakers

vCash
    Lot of good this meeting did they got clowned
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    the thing they have to do is reunite behind dumbtoni and create a game plan,then ignore dantonis orders, do the substitutions themselves and ask for the time outs themselves.

it cant be worse.

vCash
    Suit up Magic and Worthy and plug them in the starting lineup. Even though they're in their 60s and literally no longer have knees, they wouldn't allow the Lakers to be humiliated game after game like the *****es out there now have been doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post

got a time machine to trade our bigs for mahorn and lambieer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Suit up Magic and Worthy and plug them in the starting lineup. Even though they're in their 60s and literally no longer have knees, they wouldn't allow the Lakers to be humiliated game after game like the *****es out there now have been doing.
    Add in kareem and elgin baylor too...championship

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast