Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Harbaughs to take part in joint Super Bowl press conference

For the first time in Super Bowl history, the coaches will hold a joint press conference two days before the game.

Brothers Jim and John Harbaugh are scheduled to appear together at 8:30 a.m. (5:30 a.m., PT) on Friday, Feb. 1. It'll be the last time the 49ers coach and the Baltimore Ravens coach will be available to the media prior to Super Bowl XLVII.
    http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-...ess-conference

Thats pretty cool.

vCash
    undermines both teams imo

vCash
    Awesome!

We need Jack in the audience asking: "Who should I root for?"

vCash
    I hope its a weigh in like MMA and Boxing. it would be Epic!

vCash
    No downside to this.

The NFL wants all the feel good story lines it can get and this one surely won't disappoint.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    if it were me and my borther, i would bring up embrassing stories left and right
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Is this not the waste of type stories coming from The Pre-S B??? Why THE BLANK should a Diehard FootBall Fan care??
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    That's nice. They should probably bring the whole family to the game and have Sunday dinner at midfield before the game. Both teams can sit at a big circle table and hold hands and say grace before the game. It would be lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Saves time, the media can ask the same asinine brother vs brother questions at the same time instead of at two different pressers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Is this not the waste of type stories coming from The Pre-S B??? Why THE BLANK should a Diehard FootBall Fan care??
    All pre-Superbowl things/stories are a waste. Get on with the game.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Cool? Perhaps. Cool enough for a thread? Doubtful. I knew the media was going to beat this story to death, didn't think PSD was going to be sheep and follow suit.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    WAHHHH

WAhhhhh WHY ARE YOU MAKING A THREAD
    WAHHHH PLAY THE GAME WAHHHH

Sadly the Game is 1 ****ing day and we still have the a week and a half til it starts. People want to hear about football on other days other than just sunday.....

If they just "got on with the game" people wouldn't give a **** about football other than gameday, that isn't the case.

vCash
    I dont think you guys understand how remarkable this whole Harbro story is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Cool? Perhaps. Cool enough for a thread? Doubtful. I knew the media was going to beat this story to death, didn't think PSD was going to be sheep and follow suit.
    yeah its irrelevant

vCash
    So many bitter fans in here.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast