Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We got small ball.

Cunningham
    Mathews
    Barton
    Batum
    LMA

4 of those players can run an offense at time. One game Mathews and Batum each had over 6 assists. Barton can bring ball up floor and initiate from time to time and Payton worked with Cunningham helping him further develop his PG skills at Oregon State. Add in all 5 of them have quick hands known for getting in passing lanes and disrupting passes and that unit would just wrack up steal after steal. Just the thought of it gives me a boner and makes me drool.

vCash
    Also tweeted to Allen.

vCash
    7 games in D-league he averaged 9 foul shot attempts a game! Freaking amazing. He is only playing 3 minutes game for Mavs but his PER is over 15. He is D nightmare for opposing teams. Disrupting passing lanes, tipping passes left and right. Put him with Mathews, Barton, and Batum and that unit get's at least a steel a minute and gives up fewer then 2 points a minute not counting C.

vCash
    ill pass.

we get even smaller.
    We need a veteran PG IMO not another rookie.
    we can get more for hickson than that.
    Babbit averaged 25+ in the Dleague. DLeague is not an accurate measure.
    Last edited by RC27; 01-27-2013 at 02:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Put him with Mathews, Barton, and Batum and that unit get's at least a steel a minute
    48 steals per 48 min? man that'd make some CRAZY nba history and absolute shatter records....

We have the ball for about 20 seconds... that means we would have to steal it pretty much every time they touch the ball. i do hope you're joking.
    Last edited by RC27; 01-27-2013 at 02:45 PM.

vCash
    They only be on court about 10-20 minutes game in that rotation and maybe I went little overboard. Maybe 1 every 3 minutes but it would def lead the league by a mile.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    ill pass.

we get even smaller.
    We need a veteran PG IMO not another rookie.
    we can get more for hickson than that.
    Babbit averaged 25+ in the Dleague. DLeague is not an accurate measure.
    I know for points and stuff not good measure. However FT attempts it is an amazing measure. He is aggressive and gets to the line, always has and always will. We don't get smaller at all. Not sure how you figure that. In fact we would be taller. Not playing a 6'9 C in favor of 7'1 and 7'0 makes us bigger. No we can't get more for Hickson. Teams just are not interest in him. They don't trust him. He gets thrown around by physical C's. He is short. No offensive moves. We have really over estimated his value. Cunningham would be a top 10 pick in this years draft. So you get your lotto pick you want so much. This does not mean we can't get a et PG which I don't think we need. We need efficient scoring average-above average defender at PG. We have enough people who can handle ball as is. We need an slightly upgraded Price. We need more physical better rebounding big.

vCash
    haha just giving you crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I know for points and stuff not good measure. However FT attempts it is an amazing measure. He is aggressive and gets to the line, always has and always will. We don't get smaller at all. Not sure how you figure that. In fact we would be taller. Not playing a 6'9 C in favor of 7'1 and 7'0 makes us bigger. No we can't get more for Hickson. Teams just are not interest in him. They don't trust him. He gets thrown around by physical C's. He is short. No offensive moves. We have really over estimated his value. Cunningham would be a top 10 pick in this years draft. So you get your lotto pick you want so much. This does not mean we can't get a et PG which I don't think we need. We need efficient scoring average-above average defender at PG. We have enough people who can handle ball as is. We need an slightly upgraded Price. We need more physical better rebounding big.
    We would have no depth at Center. and hickson is better than leonard RIGHT now. hence why he is starting. and FT attempts? he can get to the rim against d league players that arent as big, as fast, as strong and as smart. I like cunningham, he can be electric like i want, but not for hickson.

vCash
    also other teams wouldnt put him at center. PF. Hickson is a PF, we decided we want him at C.

vCash
    also other teams wouldnt put him at center. PF. Hickson is a PF, we decided we want him at C.
    Except his lack of offensive moves and range means very few teams/schemes could use him as PF. Cunningham in my opinion has a brighter future then Hickson. No team could move the ball safely with Cunningham/Batum/Barton in a game even without Mathews. Just to much length and too quick. We would force teams to go stagnant and 1 on 1. Again we have been trying to move Hickson but teams are not interested. We value him a lot as fans because he has been great for us this year and good dude. However other teams just do not trust him and are not willing to part with any meaningful assets for him. Throw in little cash and couple second round picks if helps you, can always turn that into late 1sts.

vCash
    Let me make this point.

We make that deal. Leonard starts. Either he steps up big time and we make playoffs or he has good games and continues develop but not enough to get us to playoffs. Then we have some assets and some quality electrifying bench players and a lotto pick. win win.

vCash
    Collison is going to be a FA after this year. If he would be willing to be 6th man, anyone think we should go after him?

vCash
    Always liked collison. and he wouldnt be a starter on any other team so im sure he would be fine with that. Only thing, OKC loves him, and im not sure they will let him go.

He would be a good inexpensive big (im thinking $3mil) to help out. We could use our MMLE on him and still have $14 mil left.

vCash
    Always liked collison. and he wouldnt be a starter on any other team so im sure he would be fine with that. Only thing, OKC loves him, and im not sure they will let him go.

He would be a good inexpensive big (im thinking $3mil) to help out. We could use our MMLE on him and still have $14 mil left.
    Collison is on Mavs. He was on Pacers last year. OKC has no input. He could make at least 5 mil on any team in league. We offer 6mil with performance incentives with understanding 6th man and I say get it done.

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast