Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    The only girl I met online stalked me on PSD(I never told her I went on this site, nor my screenname) and broke up with me because of something I said on PSD.

It was hilarious
    Show us her profile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan View Post
    Try ChristianSingles.com. If you're judgemental and believe fossils were planted by Satan, this site is for you.
    Sig'd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Show us her profile
    She didn't post on here, just stalked. The thing was something I said in the White Sox OTT about 3 years ago I believe? I was posting on PSD then received a text message that my balls were in danger of being shot by a crossbow.

Scary stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Someone was claiming a double standard because, and I quote, "skinheads" wouldn't be able to advertise their website. That's my point. Completely different things.
    my mistake then

What is your point?

You really want to argue that online dating isn't helpful? You want to argue that it isn't normal?
    no no i am agreeing with you. I'm saying you meet people you wouldnt meet even if you went out because of where they are from. For example, i dated a girl online from annapolis, a place i ahrdly ever go to, living near baltimore, a place she rarely went to. so without online dating, even going out and looking fro someone, i wouldn't have met her.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Someone was claiming a double standard because, and I quote, "skinheads" wouldn't be able to advertise their website. That's my point. Completely different things.
    the skinhead reference was a humorous exaggeration, but my point was the exclusivity of a dating website that only allowed black members, and also was allowed to advertised their reverse-racism on a forum as public as television.

most of the girls I'm into are white. but I'm not about to start a website called WhitePeopleMeet.com
    and I sure as hell wouldn't expect it to be put on national TV. people would freak out

vCash
    That's stupid and ignorant.

Many people have been married due to online dating that wouldn't have been married otherwise because of their shy personalities.
    This was my situation exactly

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    the skinhead reference was a humorous exaggeration, but my point was the exclusivity of a dating website that only allowed black members, and also was allowed to advertised their reverse-racism on a forum as public as television.

most of the girls I'm into are white. but I'm not about to start a website called WhitePeopleMeet.com
    and I sure as hell wouldn't expect it to be put on national TV. people would freak out
    There are interracial dating sites. I really don't find it a big deal.

If people call either one racist, they're plain stupid. It's not a big deal at all.

But that farming dating website basically is white people meet white people I think most dating sites have advanced searches where you can weed out what races you don't prefer.

Where I live, if a African-American woman were looking for a African-American male companion, she would have no luck because it's 98.7% caucasian here. When your race takes up more of the population total than any other race, I'd think things like this could be let go.

vCash
    Dp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    But cant it be said that the technology that allows online dating is a direct cause of the shy personalities. Technology has basically taken away face to face conversation and it is kind of crippling society. Granted good things happen on these sites so I'm not bashing them but is it really that hard to actually find someone your compatible with through for lack of a better word normal sources of meeting?
    I think people were shy long before the internet came around. Hell my family didnt have a computer until I was 18. I was still shy. Most people on the internet do go out and interact with people. Most of time im on the internet im with others since I only get on from my phone. I just dont like people amd I dont like talking to them.

vCash
    I know guys who have used plenty of fish and liked it, but I never have.

I've also heard mixed things about it, like it's all fat and below average looking girls.

vCash
    Im going to start atheistmingle. All the other sites are mostly people who believe in fairy tales.

vCash
    Because their intentions are to hate another race

Some black people are only attracted to black people. I'm white and extremely attracted to black people. It's not racist.
    If there was a "whitepeoplemeet.com" it would be racist, even if it wasn't for skin heads. just like how if there was a "white entertainment" channel, it would be racist.

some white people are only attracted to other white people. doesn't mean your racist. I'm mixed (Mexican/German) but I'm mostly attracted to white girls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    Trouble with women is no reason to switch teams. I mean if that's really who you are then props for being open about it, but failure with women in no way means you like teh ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    Loooooooool

If he is actually straight and decided he likes to take dick up his *** now because his date never showed up

Then he needs serious help
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Lol he isnt actually gay..............................I think
    I may be gay, I may not be. I'll never tell . But with my sig, and my openness, I will leave it up to you all to decide .
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Its ok to be gay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Its ok to be gay
    It's okay to be gay, it's not okay to be gay by default.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast