Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 220

Thread: Online Dating

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,160
    vCash
    5471
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    The only girl I met online stalked me on PSD(I never told her I went on this site, nor my screenname) and broke up with me because of something I said on PSD.

    It was hilarious
    Show us her profile

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,660
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan View Post
    Try ChristianSingles.com. If you're judgemental and believe fossils were planted by Satan, this site is for you.
    Sig'd.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,698
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Show us her profile
    She didn't post on here, just stalked. The thing was something I said in the White Sox OTT about 3 years ago I believe? I was posting on PSD then received a text message that my balls were in danger of being shot by a crossbow.

    Scary stuff.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Someone was claiming a double standard because, and I quote, "skinheads" wouldn't be able to advertise their website. That's my point. Completely different things.
    my mistake then

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    What is your point?

    You really want to argue that online dating isn't helpful? You want to argue that it isn't normal?
    no no i am agreeing with you. I'm saying you meet people you wouldnt meet even if you went out because of where they are from. For example, i dated a girl online from annapolis, a place i ahrdly ever go to, living near baltimore, a place she rarely went to. so without online dating, even going out and looking fro someone, i wouldn't have met her.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,129
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Someone was claiming a double standard because, and I quote, "skinheads" wouldn't be able to advertise their website. That's my point. Completely different things.
    the skinhead reference was a humorous exaggeration, but my point was the exclusivity of a dating website that only allowed black members, and also was allowed to advertised their reverse-racism on a forum as public as television.

    most of the girls I'm into are white. but I'm not about to start a website called WhitePeopleMeet.com
    and I sure as hell wouldn't expect it to be put on national TV. people would freak out

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,441
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    That's stupid and ignorant.

    Many people have been married due to online dating that wouldn't have been married otherwise because of their shy personalities.
    This was my situation exactly


    Go Braves/49ers!

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    the skinhead reference was a humorous exaggeration, but my point was the exclusivity of a dating website that only allowed black members, and also was allowed to advertised their reverse-racism on a forum as public as television.

    most of the girls I'm into are white. but I'm not about to start a website called WhitePeopleMeet.com
    and I sure as hell wouldn't expect it to be put on national TV. people would freak out
    There are interracial dating sites. I really don't find it a big deal.

    If people call either one racist, they're plain stupid. It's not a big deal at all.

    But that farming dating website basically is white people meet white people I think most dating sites have advanced searches where you can weed out what races you don't prefer.

    Where I live, if a African-American woman were looking for a African-American male companion, she would have no luck because it's 98.7% caucasian here. When your race takes up more of the population total than any other race, I'd think things like this could be let go.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Dp.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UNIT€D $TAT€$ OF AM€RIKA
    Posts
    609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    But cant it be said that the technology that allows online dating is a direct cause of the shy personalities. Technology has basically taken away face to face conversation and it is kind of crippling society. Granted good things happen on these sites so I'm not bashing them but is it really that hard to actually find someone your compatible with through for lack of a better word normal sources of meeting?
    I think people were shy long before the internet came around. Hell my family didnt have a computer until I was 18. I was still shy. Most people on the internet do go out and interact with people. Most of time im on the internet im with others since I only get on from my phone. I just dont like people amd I dont like talking to them.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,731
    vCash
    1500
    I know guys who have used plenty of fish and liked it, but I never have.

    I've also heard mixed things about it, like it's all fat and below average looking girls.
    **********

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UNIT€D $TAT€$ OF AM€RIKA
    Posts
    609
    vCash
    1500
    Im going to start atheistmingle. All the other sites are mostly people who believe in fairy tales.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,731
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Because their intentions are to hate another race

    Some black people are only attracted to black people. I'm white and extremely attracted to black people. It's not racist.
    If there was a "whitepeoplemeet.com" it would be racist, even if it wasn't for skin heads. just like how if there was a "white entertainment" channel, it would be racist.

    some white people are only attracted to other white people. doesn't mean your racist. I'm mixed (Mexican/German) but I'm mostly attracted to white girls.
    **********

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,086
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    Trouble with women is no reason to switch teams. I mean if that's really who you are then props for being open about it, but failure with women in no way means you like teh ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    Loooooooool

    If he is actually straight and decided he likes to take dick up his *** now because his date never showed up

    Then he needs serious help
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Lol he isnt actually gay..............................I think
    I may be gay, I may not be. I'll never tell . But with my sig, and my openness, I will leave it up to you all to decide .
    TAKE PRIDE

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,610
    vCash
    1500
    Its ok to be gay

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,226
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Its ok to be gay
    It's okay to be gay, it's not okay to be gay by default.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •