Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dwight Howard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    You are sounding like ODP...a complete idiot. I seriously can't begin to talk about how stupid this post is...Howard for those guys? You're kidding right?

Lakers make trades like this all the time LOL- trade their garbage for superstars
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    The Warriors should be looking to get Lebron James. Instead of going back to Cleveland, Lebron should come back here. We would have one heck of a team with Lebron, Lee, Curry, and Bogut

vCash
    if that happens ill treat u to the titty bear

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    The Warriors should be looking to get Lebron James. Instead of going back to Cleveland, Lebron should come back here. We would have one heck of a team with Lebron, Lee, Curry, and Bogut
    what do you mean "instead of going back to cleveland".... LOl what makes you think lebron james is going anywhere at all? and why on earth would clevland even be on the list- they hate him there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    what do you mean "instead of going back to cleveland".... LOl what makes you think lebron james is going anywhere at all? and why on earth would clevland even be on the list- they hate him there
    Alot of people actually think he is going to go to Cleveland when his contract expires. I think Wade Will be 33 and Bosh 30 when Lebron can become a free agent.

I doubt it happens, but it would allow him to finish his career in his hometown and play with a prime Kyrie Irving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    Alot of people actually think he is going to go to Cleveland when his contract expires. I think Wade Will be 33 and Bosh 30 when Lebron can become a free agent.

I doubt it happens, but it would allow him to finish his career in his hometown and play with a prime Kyrie Irving.
    Bosh turns 29 this season, so hes only going to age 1 year in the next 3? Interesting. Bosh was only one grade ahead of lebron. Lebron came out of HS and bosh one yr at g tech.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post

but seriously, even if lebron was headed back to clev at the end of his contract.... the thread was about getting dwight howard right now... not in 3 or 4 yrs... so I dont understand passing on dwight now to try trade for lebron in 3 yrs when hes a free agent and maybe going back to cleveland??

vCash
    Lebron James will never come here.

vCash
    but seriously, even if lebron was headed back to clev at the end of his contract.... the thread was about getting dwight howard right now... not in 3 or 4 yrs... so I dont understand passing on dwight now to try trade for lebron in 3 yrs when hes a free agent and maybe going back to cleveland??
    Lol. I am not saying he will be heading here or to Cleveland. Just saying I have heard other people suggest it. Espn even had a video about it.

Neither Dwight or Lebron will come here anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Lebron James will never come here.
    he was just here last week man!

oh did you mean to play for the warriors?

vCash
    If I was Lebron I would be looking to play for a team like the Warriors. I would rather play with a team then rely on 2 big names

vCash
    If I was Lebron I would be looking to play for a team like the Warriors. I would rather play with a team then rely on 2 big names
    yeah- I think he wants to win championships though. Which the heat are doing and the warriors arent. The heat have been in the finals every yr hes been there.

vCash
    yeah- I think he wants to win championships though. Which the heat are doing and the warriors arent. The heat have been in the finals every yr hes been there.
    Winning a championship with this Warrior team wouldn't be a problem with Lebron. This team is already very good and Lebron makes any team an "instant" contender. We'd be at the very least WCF with him. That doesn't matter though because he will only ever play for the Cavs and the Heat.

vCash

Stylez, that is because he is ON the Heat. If he was ON the Warriors, they would be better than the Heat.

vCash
    Come back here he was never here in any way shape or form

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast