Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwight Howard

vCash

Dwight Howard

I feel like i'm beginning to sound like ODP, but how does trading Richard Jeff and Andris, and Jeremy Tyler for Howard sound? I know its a long shot and probably pointless, but the reason he isn't working in LA is because nash is a pick and roll guard, and howard isn't a pick and roll player. Gasol isn't a great passer, and kobe demands the ball too much. I think if bogut is gonna be out for awhile, i say bring howard in, Have curry run the point, with klay, and let the ball come to howard. Lee is a great passer at the high post which would help howard like it did in orlando. Plus we would be getting rid of almost 25mil in cap for the offseason, and since we don't have any pics, we could make a push at getting a even better bench.

fail

vCash
    Dude lay off the pipe, and by pipe I mean crack pipe. No way we get Howard for that trash.

vCash
    Fright Coward? Hell no. He ruined the Lakers' chemistry.

vCash
    We give up our trash for an All-Star center? Sign me up.

vCash
    Howard is not used to being 2nd or 3rd option on offense. That's why he's garbage in LA. Same might happen if we get him because the team is built around perimeter shooters.

I say just be patient and wait for Bogut to heal. It might not be that long. Extent of Howard's back injury is a mystery too. He's not moving like he used to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    I feel like i'm beginning to sound like ODP, but how does trading Richard Jeff and Andris, and Jeremy Tyler for Howard sound? I know its a long shot and probably pointless, but the reason he isn't working in LA is because nash is a pick and roll guard, and howard isn't a pick and roll player. Gasol isn't a great passer, and kobe demands the ball too much. I think if bogut is gonna be out for awhile, i say bring howard in, Have curry run the point, with klay, and let the ball come to howard. Lee is a great passer at the high post which would help howard like it did in orlando. Plus we would be getting rid of almost 25mil in cap for the offseason, and since we don't have any pics, we could make a push at getting a even better bench.
    You are sounding like ODP...a complete idiot. I seriously can't begin to talk about how stupid this post is...Howard for those guys? You're kidding right?

vCash
    Well look, beidrins is a proven pick and roll player, thats why nash wanted him in phoenix. And i'm sure kobe and nash could pick on beidrins to pick himself up. and RJ isn't that bad. he is a spot up shooter with experience, where the lakers lack. And Jeremy tyler is a young player that they can look to the future with. I think everyone wins. And the warriors are build around inside out. So we usually feed the ball to Lee, then look to the post then dish out. If howard was there, he would basically be the first option on offense. plus curry and klay look to pass before they shoot. and in a recent interview kobe said his issue is he didn't know if he should pass or shoot. i think howard would be a good rental to get us into the WCF and maybe rings. Then we can take pressure off of bogut and let him get to 100%

fail

vCash
    the lakers don't win lol

I'm in

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Well look, beidrins is a proven pick and roll player, thats why nash wanted him in phoenix. And i'm sure kobe and nash could pick on beidrins to pick himself up. and RJ isn't that bad. he is a spot up shooter with experience, where the lakers lack. And Jeremy tyler is a young player that they can look to the future with. I think everyone wins. And the warriors are build around inside out. So we usually feed the ball to Lee, then look to the post then dish out. If howard was there, he would basically be the first option on offense. plus curry and klay look to pass before they shoot. and in a recent interview kobe said his issue is he didn't know if he should pass or shoot. i think howard would be a good rental to get us into the WCF and maybe rings. Then we can take pressure off of bogut and let him get to 100%

Ah lol

Good job hyping up the garbage. Lakers are definitely feeling the reel now.

vCash
    Did you just call RJ a spot up shooter? That's why he failed with the spurs. RJ has always been more of a slasher. And you can hype our trash as much as you want but there's no chance that lands Howard. If Howard gets moved they will pull back much better pieces.

vCash
    Now if any trade where to land Howard, not saying I'd do this, it would be Bogut and Barnes or Klay with other smaller pieces involved.

vCash
    Thanks for the laugh, but why would the Lakers want the three worst players on our team?

Dwight doesn't look fully healthy, but he is still the same person who took a bad team to the playoffs routinely, and even an NBA finals appearance. When healthy he is the most dominant center in the league.

If the Lakers want to move Howard, they can get a package thats 10000000x better than this.

vCash
    They're going to need to throw in Kobe to make the trade even, we are definitely giving up way too much talent here.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    yeah this thread is just bogus. i hate how people just start a thread and name it "Stephen Curry" or "Monta Ellis".

its time i got my dinner paid for. until then...

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    YOU DONT RENT A GUY LIKE DWIGHT HOWARD...dude you're dancing to giant mushrooms waaaaaaaay to frequently. You're being remedial. This post is ridiculous...People like this shouldn't deserve an account.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast