Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Btw what do you think of Rhodes compared to the rest of the DBS , I agree I think he's a great CB and could fill in for Cwebb next year leaving prince and Hosley to develop this year at their permanent positions ..
    no doubt, U think Rhodes is the #3 talented corner in this draft behind Dee Miliner and the troubled, but gifted Honey Badger....I would love JR forever if We get Rhodes AND the Honey Badger....that would be the sweetest deal to solve our corner problems...or throw in Logan Ryan or Trufant, as long as we get a CB duo that wont be 7th round busts (De'andre Wright, Stoney Woodson, both huge busts from the 2009 draft) but otherwise, Rhodes is a must take at 19, unless we got Richardson or Ansah... those guys + JPP = high motor mother beasts! haha...also RCSOwnU, I'm sure JR will have a discussion to Webster about taking a paycut...just gotta hope Webster does what's best in the interest of the team
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    no doubt, U think Rhodes is the #3 talented corner in this draft behind Dee Miliner and the troubled, but gifted Honey Badger....I would love JR forever if We get Rhodes AND the Honey Badger....that would be the sweetest deal to solve our corner problems...or throw in Logan Ryan or Trufant, as long as we get a CB duo that wont be 7th round busts (De'andre Wright, Stoney Woodson, both huge busts from the 2009 draft) but otherwise, Rhodes is a must take at 19, unless we got Richardson or Ansah... those guys + JPP = high motor mother beasts! haha...also RCSOwnU, I'm sure JR will have a discussion to Webster about taking a paycut...just gotta hope Webster does what's best in the interest of the team
    Agreed my thing is whose the best pairing I think taking trufant or that 6-3. Ans.. Forgot his name. CB whose a press power CB with the honey badger. And 1st round
    Ansah or Okafor. And 2nd round gimmie K green olb 3rd grab a steal wherever I found a few RBs from asking and looking so on Marcus Lattimore seems lie a huge huge steal ..him and DW would murder a team with our wrs.

Oh add in drafting TE Jordan Reed (beast plays like Arron Hernandez with good size and great Hands) ...

Now that's a draft ..any of those combos where we get 2 solid CBS is nice to me ..at worst it pushes Hosley and prince whose not living up to the hype but is improving slowly (very slowly) .. Tuck gets pushed by whichever DE we get and then we just unleash he'll on our enemies finally lol

vCash
    Agreed my thing is whose the best pairing I think taking trufant or that 6-3. Ans.. Forgot his name. CB whose a press power CB with the honey badger. And 1st round
    Ansah or Okafor. And 2nd round gimmie K green olb 3rd grab a steal wherever I found a few RBs from asking and looking so on Marcus Lattimore seems lie a huge huge steal ..him and DW would murder a team with our wrs.

Oh add in drafting TE Jordan Reed (beast plays like Arron Hernandez with good size and great Hands) ...

Now that's a draft ..any of those combos where we get 2 solid CBS is nice to me ..at worst it pushes Hosley and prince whose not living up to the hype but is improving slowly (very slowly) .. Tuck gets pushed by whichever DE we get and then we just unleash he'll on our enemies finally lol
    jordan reed is a legit guy to spend a 3rd rounder for, but I'm sure the Bucs are gonna go after that kid too...btw besides LAttimore, I say Johnathan Franklin from UCLA is a legit 4-5th rounder gem
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    jordan reed is a legit guy to spend a 3rd rounder for, but I'm sure the Bucs are gonna go after that kid too...btw besides LAttimore, I say Johnathan Franklin from UCLA is a legit 4-5th rounder gem
    If he falls there yea Franklin could be good he has the fumbling issue though . I've grown bigger on TJ McDonald at safety would love to have him on our team and bring what chad jones was going to bring to our team at safety .

As for Reed I don't think Tampa grabs him but the draft can go so many wise by the 3rd we may not even have a pick (trade up or down) ect ect but if it stays the same they need a CB , lb,bpa like a de/DT/CB 1st pick. ..3rd I've only seen one mock where they take reed. So maybe you're right ..but for reed we should leap frog them and grab him he's worth it .

I wanna see bpa between de/CB/lb , CB/lb(depending on 1st pick) , Reed, Lattimore ,honey badger And some how get t j McDonald on a 2-4th pick . So we need 3 4ths lol .

Also special teams would benefit from 6th round pick ace sanders (WR depth as well maybe be becomes Hixon esc ?).
    Last edited by Joker117; 01-27-2013 at 04:53 PM.

vCash
    If he falls there yea Franklin could be good he has the fumbling issue though . I've grown bigger on TJ McDonald at safety would love to have him on our team and bring what chad jones was going to bring to our team at safety .

As for Reed I don't think Tampa grabs him but the draft can go so many wise by the 3rd we may not even have a pick (trade up or down) ect ect but if it stays the same they need a CB , lb,bpa like a de/DT/CB 1st pick. ..3rd I've only seen one mock where they take reed. So maybe you're right ..but for reed we should leap frog them and grab him he's worth it .

I wanna see bpa between de/CB/lb , CB/lb(depending on 1st pick) , Reed, Lattimore ,honey badger And some how get t j McDonald on a 2-4th pick . So we need 3 4ths lol .

Also special teams would benefit from 6th round pick ace sanders (WR depth as well maybe be becomes Hixon esc ?).
    what position does Sanders play? and I was just looking at the draft profile of Sean Porter at nfl.com and they compared him to Michael Boley, so I was thinking, if we get this guy, does that mean we could just let Boley walk? since we've just got the new Boley 2000 haha --- http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profil...ter?id=2539321

vCash
    what position does Sanders play? and I was just looking at the draft profile of Sean Porter at nfl.com and they compared him to Michael Boley, so I was thinking, if we get this guy, does that mean we could just let Boley walk? since we've just got the new Boley 2000 haha --- http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profil...ter?id=2539321
    That's what I was thinking with him or Gooden later on (compared to Sean weatherspoon...). And cut some salary but we won't ..we don't start rookies usually and we don't cut vets that are still starting.

There's always the if we draft 1 of those olbs and resign rivers. We can cut boley since we have potential in the rookie and a "vet" in rivers. Maybe boley gets let go .

ACE Sanders. Plays WR and Kr/Pr. ... Can't hurt in the last rounds right ? Bc were relying on who to Kr/pr last year..

vCash
    Some guys to keep an eye on-

-Marquise Goodwin- Olympic athlete with amazing speed ,slot reciever who will have to improve his routes .

-olb Trevardo Williams - sounds like a non spbust similar style olb like say sintim .

-WR- Markus Wheaton may actually just be being overlooked some say due to BS east coast bias (not sure I buy that it's the draft every one gets looked at but ok) compares to e. Saunders of the steelers amazing movement with the ball amazing overall. Look him up seriously dude can move with the ball runs smooth really like Saunders nice routes and potential.

- Terron Armstead OT- (wish it was olb Jesse but anyway)- he sounds like he an do anything at tackle but needs to improve strength which is possible but if he doesn't he's a bust . GOT AN 81 1/2" wingspan (almost 7ft wingspan).

-Because of a need at TE and how late this guy can go watch out for- Vance McDonald TE - though he's hurt his toe last year and missed games (strike one with jr) , drops balls in the open trying to run before he finishes the catch (strike one with coughlin). And isn't the best blocker though. His positives? - try's to block lol. Can line up split wide , good route runner , 6ft4inches , 10" hands and an 82 " WING SPAN is a nice mixture along with great hands his drops are focus like maybe Owen Daniels or Dallas Clark , this guy can also go get the ball and pluck it out of the air . A lot of other positives.

-Safety- Jonathan Cyprien (SS)- very aggressive , very physical, hits hard and goes in rounds 4-6 . He didn't play any great qbs or RBs so he's hard to judge but he has solid potential to be at least like Gibril Wilson ..for a 5th is be happy wi that.

-CB- David Amerson we've talked about but he's gaining a lot of praise now and he's growing lol from 6ft to 6-3" .(at 6-3 2nd round I want him lol.).

-DE-we all know the name but Alex Okafor is rising up and a lot of positives keep coming out about him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12