Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Question

vCash

Question

Why was MF4E given his thread making abilities back and ManRam cant PM/VM? I mean, I understand you want to keep the quality of the GD forum intact. I mean, who doesnt want to read a thread about Juelz Santana talking about being gay?!

vCash
    I think a better question might be, why do I have to look at his hideous sig?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Why was MF4E given his thread making abilities back and ManRam cant PM/VM? I mean, I understand you want to keep the quality of the GD forum intact. I mean, who doesnt want to read a thread about Juelz Santana talking about being gay?!

Why are you such a narc and can he be infracted for constantly coming to the feedback forum to try and out other users?

vCash
    Waaaaaaa Im ewing

vCash
    Dont make fun of Ewing you silly little infant

vCash
    Stay in scool kids.
    Last edited by JNoel; 01-23-2013 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Stay in Scool.

vCash
    I appreciate the support from everyone - I'm flattered. But we can let it go...these threads that keep popping up are not gonna do anything. PSD-Team isn't the one who is gonna deal with this and it's not a supermod/mod issue either. The final decision comes from Wrigs and SI as well. Wrigs probably isn't changing his stance anytime soon, even though I haven't had the chance to talk to him. I've talked to SI about it after he had spoke to Wrigs, and it's clear nothing is gonna happen now.

I don't really agree with it, but whatever. Life goes on.

vCash
    #AmnestyPSD

vCash
    #OccupyPSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Those are two very different situations that you've presenting here. M4E was without thread making abilities for a number of years as he earned his trust back from us. He knows the conditions that were presented to him when he was given back his abilities. If anyone has any issues with him, please be sure to send me a PM.