Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Wasthing Wizards @ Utah Jazz 7pm MT

Finally a game

vCash
    i know, what the hell has been up with all this stupid time off? we finally get on a roll, play well, win some... and we can't freakin PLAY!!! pisses me off
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    The Wast Hing Wizards!

The Wizz have been playing pretty well lately. Should be a pretty good game. My biggest concern will be energy given the long layoff. Hopefully we have a few guys who are tired of sitting around and want to expend some of that pent up energy from those high calorie diets.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    This one to me is kind of a must win. Need to beat these teams we should beat.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    I'm usually wrong on my predictions, and hopefully I am this time. I feel like we either lay an egg here or it's a really close down to the wire win.

vCash
    wow I thought this might be a blowout, but the wizards have made a nice run to make it interesting. However, looks like the jazz will hold on

vCash
    wow that is a risky play by tinsley that could have been a foul, but it wasn't so good play

vCash
    Nice win here, also may I note. Paul Millsap guarded their best interior player last night Nene and did an amazing job. I think Nene was something like 5 for 16? With Milly still getting a double double. I would have thought that Corbin would have put Al on Nene seeing how the general consensus, at least in these forums is that Paul is too small and obviously cant defend.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    jumba, i noticed paul's defense. i was impressed. HOWEVER, most nene's misses were wide open. paul did play good defense, i'm not slighting him in the least, but if half of those lay-ups go in, he'd still get 20-25 pts.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"