Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Optimus Klein

vCash

Optimus Klein

Personally I can see Collin Klein as our face of our franchise. Rex can run a pistol with him. The man has a very strong arm an shows above average accuracy on any throw. Then when u throw in the X factor (his legs) the man is a threat. Te jets need something new like this something exciting an he could (only if needed) sit behind Sanchez for a year. He'll be a available in the 6th-7th round so it's not a huge risk but the reward can be huge

vCash
    You do realize that Colin Klein as a very limited arm that can not make all the NFL throws you typically look for, despite his athleticism.

I don't see him as a quality starter but he may be a better backup than Greg McElroy.

vCash
    he looked like he could make all the throws in the Fiesta Bowl. i'm a fan of him, but i don't know if he could be a "franchise" quarterback. he's tebow but can throw.
    twitter.com/heymangold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnclss View Post
    he looked like he could make all the throws in the Fiesta Bowl. i'm a fan of him, but i don't know if he could be a "franchise" quarterback. he's tebow but can throw.
    In college Greg McElroy made all the throws too.

vCash
    He looked terrible in the East vs West game. He doesn't have a great arm and lacked accuracy. He is a good runner but looks like a back up QB to me.

vCash
    He is worse then tebow as a thrower and runner .... If tebow didnt work, klein certainly wont work

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYozzy View Post
    He is worse then tebow as a thrower and runner .... If tebow didnt work, klein certainly wont work
    Exactly. I'd rather run the pistol with Tebow at the helm than waste a pick on Klein.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    No thanks. Not even remotely interested.

vCash