56 88.89%
  • Could've Done Better/ Don't Like It

2 3.17%
  • Meh

5 7.94%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    It hasnt worked in years for a team. He is the Ol coach and has no control of the play calling. He sucked as the OC las year with the jets was terrible with the fins. He needs to stick to just what he is good at which is the Ol. We need to get our fundimentals right as a team and not throw in BS trick plays.
    In the red zone it could still work (sometimes) and he knows how to teach the o line on how to run it, I wasn't implying well even run it half as much as he did in Miami but I think it could still work in the red zone with Pryor and the original wild cat dmc

vCash
    Seeing as most the teams in the NFL figured it and it isnt nearly as productive as it was when it first came out. I dont see why you would want to waste time with a scheme that has been figured out. It didnt work for the jets last year at all. I dont see why it would work now. Defenses have figured it out and everyone has moved on from it.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    Seeing as most the teams in the NFL figured it and it isnt nearly as productive as it was when it first came out. I dont see why you would want to waste time with a scheme that has been figured out. It didnt work for the jets last year at all. I dont see why it would work now. Defenses have figured it out and everyone has moved on from it.

Remember who you`re talking with now 77, the kid has Schefter posters all over his wall. Not Farrah Fawcett but Adam Schefter.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    lol firm how many of these young guys remember Farrah besides a handful of us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I know I couldn`t resist, Farrah would have most likely appreciated the plug.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    I love this hire. I have faith in most of our coaching staff now.

It's shaping up pretty nicely.

HC- Dennis Allen
    OC- Greg Olsen (He's a question mark right now, but he's had success in the past and he's saying all the right things)
    DC- Tarver (He really impressed me in the last 6 or so weeks of the season. Given any reasonably talented defense and I think he can get us in the top third of the league)
    ST- April (One of, if not the best ST coach in the league at the moment. Something our Special Team's has really needed for a very long time)
    Senior Offensive Assistant: Al Saunders. (Always good to have someone with his experience and knowledge of the game on your team)

Of course there are more to be named, but these are the ones that make me feel a lot better about the future of this organization.

vCash
    so that just leaves us with a LB coach missing? I havent been keeping up very well, busy with work lately

vCash
    Two guys I really love this for right off the bat...

Tony Bergstrom
    &
    Lucas Nix

If you re-watch the last game, these guys do a solid job on that line at Guard. They got overshadowed because it was Pryor's first start, but these two looked like they can develop into something. Too early to tell what that something is, but Sparano can definitely help these guys out in the long run.

vCash
    That was a power move in this chess game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I remember Farrah but preferred Jaclyn Smith!!.......hubba....hubba

vCash
    Good hire, very solid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    That was a power move in this chess game.
    remember when Knapp said "I love play-calling. It's an opportunity to play chess with the defensive coordinator."

^^ Greg Knapp isn't very good at chess

vCash

vCash
    God i really hate everything about greg knapp - i expect our offense to be much better next season. Our defense however..... lots of work to do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Remember who you`re talking with now 77, the kid has Schefter posters all over his wall. Not Farrah Fawcett but Adam Schefter.
    haha well played firm well played. i should have known better. and i may be young but can still appreciate the older smoking hot things in life. RIP of course

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast