56 88.89%
  • Could've Done Better/ Don't Like It

2 3.17%
  • Meh

5 7.94%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I have to ask, does an assistant coach have any influence on the play book or play calling?
    Im sure is more than allowed to share his feedback in offensive meetings...So hopefully the New OC likes to take into account what others on the staff feel...especially staff with experience

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    I hope you dont mean for us? lol i mean its great he is the OL coach but he should never have anything more then that. He has showed now several times he should never run another team. He sucked with the dolphins and was terrible as the jets OC. he can coach Ol and thats were it should end.
    That's exactly what I'm saying because I think DA will be fired mid-season at some point. I think we hired him before he was ready to be a head coach.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Good move!! it makes me wonder if Saunders will be around long, too many offensive chefs and all. solid O line coach for sure.

Reggie's Rebuild!!

vCash
    Great hire but why not make the man the new oc ? Imo he would be better at that job then the one we just hired.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    ^^^ Crazy, keep him away from our O. After what I saw from his work in NY last year, I want him farrr away from a playbook/play calling as possible....Ill be happy with him as our line coach tho
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    ^^^ Crazy, keep him away from our O. After what I saw from his work in NY last year, I want him farrr away from a playbook/play calling as possible....Ill be happy with him as our line coach tho
    Agreed
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Great hire but why not make the man the new oc ? Imo he would be better at that job then the one we just hired.
    Nahh he's a horrible OC. I no you can't take much from the lack of talent around the jets but he's a pretty horrid play caller. He made his name as an O Line coach so I'm happy with the hire there. You do not want to see him as OC. Believe me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Nahh he's a horrible OC. I no you can't take much from the lack of talent around the jets but he's a pretty horrid play caller. He made his name as an O Line coach so I'm happy with the hire there. You do not want to see him as OC. Believe me
    What about Olson? Can he do a better job at OC.?
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    What about Olson? Can he do a better job at OC.?
    Knapp might be able too(than sparano). Excellent hire for OL coach and nice Asst head coach. But he would have been a horrible OC

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying because I think DA will be fired mid-season at some point. I think we hired him before he was ready to be a head coach.
    DA WILL be fired mid-season......really!! What is your proof other than to presume that he was hired before he was ready,which would make McKennzie clueless as a GM ,well hell let's just fire eveyone then and get it over with. That's just the most absurd thing I've read so far>

vCash
    I cant believe some of you honestly. I mean we get a somewhat be name washed up head coach. Who used to be in the head lines alot and now were talking about why isnt he doing this and when will he be our head coach. THe guy is nothing special except when it deals with the OL.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    I cant believe some of you honestly. I mean we get a somewhat be name washed up head coach. Who used to be in the head lines alot and now were talking about why isnt he doing this and when will he be our head coach. THe guy is nothing special except when it deals with the OL.
    This, lol I would be furious if he was oc. He does have that Tom cable quality(whose OL/assistant HC in Seattle) as in having his players go all out for him. Seahawks players say tom cable was a huge influence maybe sparano can be that guy . I love the st coach hire, the OL hire, the oc hire we should find out 5 weeks or so into the season I wanted Aaron kromer.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    ^ hell i hope he is like that also. Tom could do one thing and that was bring the players together to play hard. If tony can do that for us rock on, but i dont want him calling plays at any point and no way do i want him as a head coach.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Guy has been an O line coach a head coach and an offensive cord. He has a ton of experience and is considered a solid coach. I am not sure why anyone would have any reason to be upset about having a guy like this around??

If anything be more upset that we don't have more like him around. It also shows that folks with solid names and reputations are not afraid or unwilling to work for the organization RM or DA so that is all a plus as well in my eye.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Nice hire! Maybe some wild cat added to the offense as well.........

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456